• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheska said:
I knew this thread would blow up again as soon as she tweeted that haha. I wonder how many more followers she gained since the commercial aired and since GAF went quackers over her :3

Eh, I'll follow her if she uses her recent NOA connection to voice our displeasure over the lack of Last Story and Xenoblade release in the US.

stillachance.jpg

/chinner

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
There goes all your dreams of hot girls on gaf you can white knight, guys.

How will you cope with the reality!?

LiK

Cheska said:
I knew this thread would blow up again as soon as she tweeted that haha. I wonder how many more followers she gained since the commercial aired and since GAF went quackers over her :3
Im only following her on twitter until she no longer posts about GAF anymore. Lets see how much longer this lasts!

jufonuk

not tag worthy
wow this is awesome started reading this thread got home and chinner did what he did, WOW hehee cool...Zelda if you are reading this, tell your dad to keep the beard looks awesome on him...

jufonuk

not tag worthy
The Crimson Blur said:
She said her favorite game was Melee?

Gawd damn. Wifey material.

does she like the dreamcast?

_Ace_

Unconfirmed Member
So she announced that she doesn't have an account here.

I really wonder where Chinner has been? Is he hiding or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom