• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Overwatch hero revealed: Ana (Amari, Pharah's mother), Support Sniper

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
3093285-ana93.jpg

More screenshots here: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ne...ealing-snip/1100-6441704/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0b

Ana Origins Trailer

Gameplay Trailer

Update:

Official site: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/ana/

2016-07-1219_52_43-an4uykd.png

b30c283909c5f941ea4fa2aa86aae9bc.png

ea72f7b776dd7aed5764ea730be4b47d.png

Same character as in this teaser:

YUjkPFe.png

mp14n2V.png

D.Va

Neo Member
YES!

The last two (new) people shown when Overwatch members are gradually added next to Pharah and Ana... ooh. :D

Zareka

Already?

She looks awesome. I'll give her a shot once she's out.
I'll suck with her though, can't snipe to save myself.

Looks sick. A sniper I can play!

Wonder how much balance tuning she'll need once in the wild. That knockout dart is gonna get on my tits I just know it.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
If the are buffing Zen's shields, they should reverse the nerf on Widow. She is barely picked in competitive because you have to be an absolute expert at headshots or she is trash.

Platy

Awesome she has lots of expression lines and

3dz1Tww.png

...and .... where are the expression lines on the actual model ?

Luigi87

I like that in keeping with the Overwatch lore of the original group (not counting Morrison and Reyes for obvious reasons), Ana doesn't use a codename (like Reinhardt and Torbjorn).

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Phara's mom

YESSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!

cool but i won't play her because my snipe skill is terrible. hopefully we get people who are skilled to pick her.

her abilities are good too. wonder if she'll make the game balanced or unbalanced.

Top Bottom