• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokémon Sun & Moon trailer revealing the final starter evolutions & more

Smasher89

I feel like they're teasing a sequel game with the Elite Four if these games turn out not to feature one.

Or it could just be post game.

I think like most games have hinted at the E4 / league before you actually get there, i bet there is a very low chance for them to get rid of it.

That said, we got Stevens Beldum last demo/opening giveaway, now Ash Greninja, do we have any more reason to believe him to be a potencial champion?

Hordes are probably gone, concidering the FPS in the double battle you get in the demo was drasticly lowered, I can only imagine it even worse in triples.

We got join avenye 2.0, so i bet there is some really easy access to evtraining this gen too, and concidering amie is upgraded, I don't see why super training wouldn't get a upgrade too.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ha, I was actually more into Super Training. After losing two shiny Pokemon because of hordes, I kind of avoided them most of the time. It kind of sucks for the majority that they're likely gone, I suppose.

super training is fine early on but once you get the EV items, EV for hordes becomes much better

Top Bottom