• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon leaked via booster box

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01LAPDX3O/

lMANneX.png

Wow! The blue one, bottom right. Looks like a water Pokemon?

Credit to /vp/ for finding this.

Espada

Damn, someone screwed up! That's definitely a new pokemon, and I'm with everyone else in thinking it may be Pyukumuku's evolution.

Dr. Buni

Geez, they won't stop making new Pokémon. Ever. I feel bad for those who are getting to the series now, especially if they want to play competitive. Too many Pokémon to know names, abilities, types and stuff. There are too many even for those who like collecting.

Geez, they won't stop making new Pokémon. Ever. I feel bad for those who are getting to the series now, especially if they want to play competitive. Too many Pokémon to know names, abilities, types and stuff. There are too many even for those who like collecting.
Speak for yourself pal, I'm so bored now that my living Dex is finished.

If you really play competitive or collect them... then you'd realize those aren't issues :p
I really dislike how casual fans or driveby posters tend to conjure up issues.

Peléo;220437888 said:
I think he will be exclusive to Moon. Sun gets his counterpart:
Not that it means much but this guy was on the Sun box (Vikavolt was on the Moon box and I doubt it's version-exclusive)

Chittagong

Gold Member
Some Pokefan please educate me why is the discovery of a single new Pokemon newsworthy, or even a 'leak'? I mean, the game has 700+ Pokemon afaik. What good will a single new one do, without any lore or cinematic surrounding it? I don't think I ever see threads of character leaks except for SSB and Pokemon, and find it fascinating.

Neiteio

Some Pokefan please educate me why is the discovery of a single new Pokemon newsworthy, or even a 'leak'? I mean, the game has 700+ Pokemon afaik. What good will a single new one do, without any lore or cinematic surrounding it? I don't think I ever see threads of character leaks except for SSB and Pokemon, and find it fascinating.
New thread for new news. Pokemon is one of the biggest franchises around, and each Pokemon is a star. Each new Pokemon revealed might be someone's new favorite, and the centerpiece of a new team.

Sou Da

People play the games to catch new and raise Pokemon and there's only so much pre-release material given about so many Pokemon.

gardfish

Honestly hoping it's not Pykumuku's evolution--Pyukumuku's my favorite Pokemon of this generation so far, and I don't really like that one based on what we can see there.

Hmmm, I think we'll have to see a clearer pic or the 3D model but the potential for this to be cute is high and therefore I welcome it :3

Peléo

Not that it means much but this guy was on the Sun box (Vikavolt was on the Moon box and I doubt it's version-exclusive)

Hum, yeah, they probably wont. I also remembered there is a sequence in the game where the protagonist throws Pyukumuku on the ocean. They would have to change this section if it was the case.

I really doubt Pyukumuku, a sea cucumber, would evolve into what appears to be a sea flower.

Honestly hoping it's not Pykumuku's evolution--Pyukumuku's my favorite Pokemon of this generation so far, and I don't really like that one based on what we can see there.

I don't necessarily thing that's what it is, but it's basically the same type of creature, they both have colorful spokes, and if you open up Pyukumuku's mouth it would look like the top of this thing's head. The similarities are definitely there.

Illucio

Banned
Probably the sea cucumbers evolution.

Looks very cute, i wonder if this Pokémon will be revealed alongside the confirmed leaked Dolphin Pokémon?

Yeezus

It's not that bad. Not only will you probably remember the older gen. pokemon without issue, but if you're playing the game competitively you're likely familiar with all the viable pokemon, their builds, and how they'll get played.

Plus, if you're playing competitively at home you'll have access to online stats and stuff ;)

Explain with logic or facts any of what you just said please. It's a delusion to actually think that my friend.

Nobody at ALL who actually plays shares your complaints. Actually, the size and diversity of the Pokémon roster is its greatest strength, both in terms of marketing and in terms of finding ways to balance the meta.

In what world would a new Pokémon game without any new designs be fun to play? This game is simple enough that most dedicated fans can have their fun thoroughly with MOST Pokémon in no time at all.

POziQ8y.png

Pic for the OP
So I'm wondering a few things:
* is it looking to the picture's left or right? I'm assuming right.
* can we see two fangs or one fang and light being reflected off it's face?
* if it's two fangs, is the fang furthest to the right coming from the upper jaw and pointing down or the lower jaw and pointing up? :p

Top Bottom