• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon leaked via booster box

So I'm wondering a few things:
* is it looking to the picture's left or right? I'm assuming right.
* can we see two fangs or one fang and light being reflected off it's face?
* if it's two fangs, is the fang furthest to the right coming from the upper jaw and pointing down or the lower jaw and pointing up? :p
Left, two, up pointing down

OrionX

tumblr_ni3cubB5iL1tqptlzo2_500.gif

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Geez, they won't stop making new Pokémon. Ever. I feel bad for those who are getting to the series now, especially if they want to play competitive. Too many Pokémon to know names, abilities, types and stuff. There are too many even for those who like collecting.
Nah, don't feel bad. I had fun building a living dex. I played both Y and Alpha Sapphire at each game's launch, but only decided to catch 'em all last December. At this point I'm only missing 2 creatures (Genesect and Meloetta), both of which are going to be delivered this year. Looking forward to getting every gen 7 mon too!

Pyukumuku better not evolve into THAT. I have liked most of the new designs so far, but this thing bugs me.

Pyukumuku is perfect I tell you. I could see this being his counterpart though. In which case, the monkey is still the only Moon exclusive I want so far.

YES

I'm starting to think that we're getting more than 85 new 'mons...

I dunno, we've only had 53 non-Alolan Form Pokemon revealed and we only have a month to release. They could do 3 more trailers with new Pokemon and still have less than 70 Pokemon total revealed before release.
It will never weird me out that an accented e won't show up but Japanese characters do on my phone.

RIGHT?!

Phu

Banned
There's too many good new additions this time around; I'll have a helluva time choosing party members as I play.

But this is a complaint I don't mind having.

Zomba13

I like it. Not my favourite new design but I don't see much wrong with it. I hope it's Water/Poison or something and not just Water.

Dryk

Geez, they won't stop making new Pokémon. Ever. I feel bad for those who are getting to the series now, especially if they want to play competitive. Too many Pokémon to know names, abilities, types and stuff. There are too many even for those who like collecting.
If you want to play competitive there's less than 100 viable Pokemon at any given time

The ever-increasing variety of Pokemon is hardly an issue. You play these games, right?

I mean, the more the better, really. Cram 400 Pokemon into the game like they did with X/Y and people will just familiarize themselves with the mons as they go.

This art almost seems to me like confirmation that diving is back. Probably reading into it a little too hard but that looks like a seafloor Pokemon for sure.

Then again, so do pukeslug and Wimpod so

J-Tier

It's definitely some kind of echinoderm. It's either Pyukumuku's evolution, or its counterpart.

I'm hoping for counterpart because it's kind of like a sea star fused with a crinoid/anenome, so the idea of a sea cucumber turning into it would be kinda weird--though not farfetched for Pokémon.

Dataminers are confirming that
only gen 1 pokes got alolan forms
so I guess that eliminates any theories of it being Alola Mawile at least :p

Whelp, 3D model is indeed adorbs
, but as per usual the evo ruins it completely :/
Anyone worried about it turning 'humanoid' doesn't have to worry anymore, you've got a hideous monstrosity instead.

Top Bottom