• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Sun and Moon video in Septh 14th (Japan time 10pm)

Forkball

They technically didn't say NEW TRAILER COMING but every time they've announced that more news is coming at a specified time, we got a trailer with loads of info. You can play the semantics game, but of course people expected a new trailer due to how they announced news in the past.

SAVE US POKEMON GENERATIONS

Neiteio

I'm not sure who to blame...

Game Freak?
Coro Coro?
Joe?
*in a dark candle-lit room with chalk pentagrams on the floor and a goat's skull on the wall, a cloaked Serebii Joe and Boss Doggie plot their next scheme, in Latin, with cool demonic voice filters*

brb committing senpukyaku

GxG2s3.gif

Game Freak finally decided they have had enough of our CoroCoro leaking sins. We have been punished and will be strung along with non-news until Sun/Moon's release.

Forkball

So uh, I guess someone make a thread about the Sept 20th news.

I bet we got no news because the title had a typo. YOU RUINED IT.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
machine translating the site had some... hilarious... stuff

seriously google translate the UB pages

D5yNJxh.png

Neiteio

Was a template. Never occurred to me they'd change the way they've done it
Lies. You did it to break our heart.

And here we were, wondering if Team Skull or the Aether Foundation were the villains.

Turns out, the true villains of Gen 7 were Joe and Boss Doggie all along!

Forkball

Alright so... do people think we will be able to use Ultra Beasts? As in they will be sitting in our Poke Balls/PC boxes? My guess is that there is some sort of base form that we can capture, and maybe an item turns them into their Ultra Beast form similar to Mega Evolution.

JoeM86

Alright so... do people think we will be able to use Ultra Beasts? As in they will be sitting in our Poke Balls/PC boxes? My guess is that there is some sort of base form that we can capture, and maybe an item turns them into their Ultra Beast form similar to Mega Evolution.

I believe they'll be capturable and usable, yes

Lightningboalt

Neo Member
I sure hope the Ultra Beasts are usable. They're all pretty great and it'd be kind of a shame to me if they were just glorified boss fights never to be seen again after this gen. Expansion/Absorption is such a goofy, bizarre thing... probably my favorite thing from Sun/Moon after Pyukumuku and Alolan Exeggutor.

Seriously, who else but gamefreak would take the concept of "alien mosquito" and make it into a goddamn bodybuilder? It's just about the last thing you'd ever expect and I appreciate that insanity.

Phu

Banned

Maybe, but I still hope for something different because they never actually make special Pokemon feel special.

Delio

I honestly dont think they will be catchable. I still think they will be pumped up super bosses.

Top Bottom