• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokken Tournament fighter to be announced Dec. 10 [Up: Sceptile?]

JoeM86

Here's the full image

CVjMoEFU8AAQ6M6.jpg:orig

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
better make a new thread then

or maybe until trailer comes out?

why would shoko leak it tho

Rayis

Jigglypuff of course Purin in Japanese,she's in Smash already and has an Amiibo figurine, mark my words,you know I'm right

Boss Doggie

I wonder if they'll give it a detailed design like scales, but then again Charizard didn't get any.

I wonder if they'll give it a detailed design like scales, but then again Charizard didn't get any.

nah it's art style might be somewhat diferent but they don't go overboard with the designs, the most zard got was some buff and that's all

also i really want Sceptile super to be based on this

6a5

and i just realized Sceptile is a some what appropriate announcement since it's happening near Christmas

(love this fanart)

Zubz

Banned
Nice! Sceptile was always one of my favorite starters so I'm glad to see that one's getting in. I always found it hilarious that they're one of the fastest Pokemon in the games despite their size, so I hope that translates into Pokken. I mean, I love Sceptile, I love fast characters, and it's true to the mainline games, so there're a number of reasons I want the Pokken Sceptile to be speedy, but I really just want to see this lumbering, giant lizard dashing around at breakneck speeds.

jnWake

Now we just need Sceptile in Smash to complete the starter trio.

I wish Infernape wasn't completely eclipsed by Charizad and Blaziken :(

Macka

Good news if true.

Looking at the roster again for the first time in months, and it's super weird. Pikachu-Libre should have been Hawlucha dammit! And why the hell would they make a Shadow Mewtwo alternate form when they could just add in the regular, incredibly popular one?

Still waiting on Blastoise, Tyranitar and Pangoro. Greninja would fit well but I could live without it given it's already in Smash. A snake Pokemon could also have a very cool and unique moveset.

Cryxok

Good news if true.

Looking at the roster again for the first time in months, and it's super weird. Pikachu-Libre should have been Hawlucha dammit! And why the hell would they make a Shadow Mewtwo alternate form when they could just add in the regular, incredibly popular one?

Still waiting on Blastoise, Tyranitar and Pangoro. Greninja would fit well but I could live without it given it's already in Smash. A snake Pokemon could also have a very cool and unique moveset.

Exactly how I feel. Hawlucha deserves better!
Hopefully there are plenty more Pokémon to be announced. This rumor made me excited for a possible Bisharp and it's possible playstyle.

Sceptile is rad! And frankly the game already has way too much Gen I representation, I'd like to see the love spread out a little.

I really hope the final Wii U release has a much beefier roster than what we've seen, though. The game looks nice and all, but I'm failing to see why it would be worth picking up outside of "it's a Pokemon fighting game". The mechanics look passable but nothing particularly special, the roster is small so far, and has it been announced that it has other modes beyond just versus and arcade? This sort of thing is probably fine for an arcade game, but a full retail release...?

Toxi

Banned
Wonder how Sceptile is gonna play. In-game it has very high speed, but it's a rather large Pokemon so I doubt it will be as fast as Weavile or Pikachu.

Boss Doggie

exactly it can use finaldancouhou whats there to hate.

it's so similar that when it debuted in the anime Obari tweeted the similarity when it did Dragon Pulse lol

Wonder how Sceptile is gonna play. In-game it has very high speed, but it's a rather large Pokemon so I doubt it will be as fast as Weavile or Pikachu.

Blaziken is tall but moderately fast too, I guess slower than Blaziken but not as slow like Gardevoir

Top Bottom