• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Poster fot The Last of Us TV Series Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
Pedro Pascal is Joel. Bella Ramsey is Ellie. The Last Of Us premieres January 15 on HBo Max.

FiNKmlHVQAA1FB3

Comandr

The tagline is fucking lame?

Here are some equally good lines they could have used instead.

When you are thirsty, drink something.

When you have to make a call, look for the phone.

I understand that they are trying to allude to the fireflies here but it’s just poorly written.

Chronicle

I understand that they are trying to allude to the fireflies here but it’s just poorly written.
Not really. And you're fired.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I don't like the games, so maybe the show will click for me. If they manage it make something on par with the best of The Walking Dead show then I'll like it. Guess we'll see.

FrankWza

Oh look, another poster of people who just walked out of the store. I guess it's a post-apocalyptic world where clothes and bags never wear and tear. Ugh.
In I am legend Will smith was wearing a belstaff jacket, drove a Shelby gt500 and was swinging some pretty nice golf clubs and lived in a Manhattan brownstone

Last edited:

Comandr

Oh look, another poster of people who just walked out of the store. I guess it's a post-apocalyptic world where clothes and bags never wear and tear. Ugh.
This is a complaint I have with a lot of modern costuming. None of it looks lived in. I have a pair of garden gloves that I’ve had for 6 months and they look like they’ve seen war. Joel has been living hard for 20 years but his clothes are perfect and there’s not a scratch on him.

ADiTAR

Banned
This is a complaint I have with a lot of modern costuming. None of it looks lived in. I have a pair of garden gloves that I’ve had for 6 months and they look like they’ve seen war. Joel has been living hard for 20 years but his clothes are perfect and there’s not a scratch on him.
Yes. I just saw the same thing in Indiana Jones, the guy has seen shit all his life and he looks pristine.

"Well Ellie we really are the LAST OF US"

Joel “Never Stop Blasting!” & Ellie “Get Stabbed!” On whirlwind adventure in the land of spores and clicking. What could go wrong?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Del_X

I just hope they take creative liberties once they get to Part II so it's actually well-written.

Majormaxxx

I hate TLoU as much as the next guy but this looks well made.

Also, why couldn't uncharted get this treatment?

And - can you tell me the timestamps for Troy and Ashley?

Top Bottom