New Resident Evil 5 screens

This is one of those games where the first footage shown still holds up to actual gameplay if not better graphics.

A good friend of mine and myself cant wait to sink our teeth into co-op!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Looking good as always. The shallow water/hut segment looks fairly similar to the part before the Del Lago in RE4. Can't wait to finally play this.

Great now it looks even more like RE4.5. Another boat and it looks like a retread of that early RE4 level where you could go in the water or walk around the huts on top.

Acid08 said:
Great now it looks even more like RE4.5. Another boat and it looks like a retread of that early RE4 level where you could go in the water or walk around the huts on top.
An awesome blowjob is still a blowjob a few years later.

Acid08 said:
I cant get over your avatar :)

If thats you, it isnt an insult

But to shoot a thought towards you, is this game being RE4.5 really all that bad? I'm sure there is going to be less Captain Crunch and more action sequences. I think overall RE4 pushed the boundaries for me on "WTF" moments in terms of its concept... It was a little strange

Prime Blue said:
3:1

This is Africa, dude. Thanks, unwarranted controversy.
There were only 2 black character models in the demo. 3 if you count the guy with the megafon.

Disappointing but it didn't make the game any less fun. For me at least.

durrr wheres the running and shotting screen?

I think this game will easily be GOTG - I'm kind of mad that they made RE: Degeneration a movie though that would have been kicked ass too.

Raistlin

Gators look pretty :lol (other than the shot where he's getting killed) ... but the rest look pretty awesome ... some look FUCKawesome*

*I'm pretending that one pontoon shot doesn't exist ... you know which one I'm talking about.

Onix said:
Gators look pretty :lol (other than the shot where he's getting killed) ... but the rest look pretty awesome ... some look FUCKawesome*
No love for the RE2 gator? That is the shit I miss in Resident Evil. That and a Jill Sandwich. Actually I miss Jill overall

Looks incredible. I just hope Capcom does the PS3 version justice. I really don't trust Capcom when it comes to working with the PS3's hardware...