• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ricky Gervis Netflix special. Reaction on social media predictable.

chromhound

That was Johnny Depp's fault though, he didn't take her out for a walk in time.
6dmtgc.jpg

jason10mm

Gold Member

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
A 14 member "diversity team" at the BBC!

Imagine having FOURTEEN employees at your work whose only job is to look at other people working and then find"diversity issues". Gotta find a lot for that job security!

It's unlikely to be their only job.

winjer

Gold Member
A 14 member "diversity team" at the BBC!

Imagine having FOURTEEN employees at your work whose only job is to look at other people working and then find"diversity issues". Gotta find a lot for that job security!

Those are literally Political Commissars.
What a strange world we live in, where so many companies are whiling to sacrifice democracy and freedom, for a vague attempt at moral virtue.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
It's unlikely to be their only job.
I dunno, if they are talking about these people I don't see any other titles or current accomplishments other than strictly promoting their agenda. Seems like a gaggle of performers and activists, not heavy hitting industry movers to me. I suspect 90% of their job is holding up scripts, crew rosters, and casting calls to a checklist to determine if it "passes".

Catphish

Those are literally Political Commissars.
What a strange world we live in, where so many companies are whiling to sacrifice democracy and freedom, for a vague attempt at moral virtue.
I think it more an attempt to not get sued for 6 or 7 figures by the employed vocal minority.

Top Bottom