• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Screenshots (by DeadEndThrills)

The PC screenshot thread will be flooded with shots of the game. I think I'll skip the thread for a while, because seeing the game over and over again just makes me tired of it.

Kinda why I'm half tempted to not release a CE table right away. That way I can save it for when the bulk screenshotting dies down and I can try and post some when people won't be like "oh god not more Tomb Raider!" That's assuming I can find a worthwhile shot that Duncan hasn't already taken. Which I doubt. So why bother?

Spazznid

Kinda why I'm half tempted to not release a CE table right away. That way I can save it for when the bulk screenshotting dies down and I can try and post some when people won't be like "oh god not more Tomb Raider!" That's assuming I can find a worthwhile shot that Duncan hasn't already taken. Which I doubt. So why bother?

Duncan doesn't really do action shots as much as he does env shots from what I've seen as well as close ups.

im not the only who isnt experiencing it tho so obviously it is something else

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7kNQ8tRVkRM

i guess this guy has a magical copy too.

No because it's showing over 200ms of input lag. We had a guy the other week post a different ROTTR video made by himself holding up a joypad claiming the same thing you are and his own video showed 200ms of lag.

im pretty sensative to noticing a delay and again, im not getting any

Nope. Funny that the other guy last week said this as well. And it's "sensitive".

dLMN8R

I'm not exaggerating lol
Play TR 2013 or the new one on 360 and play it after on Xbone.
The input lag is atrocious.
And the guy asked why people bash the Xbone version... that is the only thing people say bad about the game on Xbone.

In 2015 I played the following games immediately after one another:
  • TR2013 on Xbox One
  • Uncharted 1-3 on PS4
  • The Last of Us / Left Behind on PS4
  • Gears of War Ultimate Edition
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider

Rise of the Tomb Raider had a bit of noticeable input lag. But nothing like what you're pretending exists.

Some example...

[/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mccZrLw.gif[/IMG]

That's a significantly slowed-down gif intentionally created to make people think that the problem is much worse than it actually is.

That's a significantly slowed-down gif intentionally created to make people think that the problem is much worse than it actually is.

No, it's a gif of John from Digital Foundry who noticed while playing the XBO version there's was a delay. The video shows around twice the amount of lag for a 30fps game, the 360 version is on par with other 30fps games. it's something John and many others have noticed. Not everyone will notice twice the amount of input lag, just take comfort you're okay with it and some aren't.

Also when the games frame rate dips in combat, input lag will be even worse

tumblr_o1knawFwY61qkq7tbo1_1280.png

Soon....

ethomaz

Banned
In 2015 I played the following games immediately after one another:
  • TR2013 on Xbox One
  • Uncharted 1-3 on PS4
  • The Last of Us / Left Behind on PS4
  • Gears of War Ultimate Edition
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider

Rise of the Tomb Raider had a bit of noticeable input lag. But nothing like what you're pretending exists.

No problem.

PC version is free of this bullshit input lag found on Xbone.

Top Bottom