• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sakaguchi RPG for Xbox One? [Up: Nope]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/437127566382473218

tweet.png

If true, this is big news for Mistwalker fans. Phil's tweet is pretty cryptic, but boy would this be awesome! "Tuesday" could mean any Tuesday, but when he hints this stuff, it does sometimes come true...

UPDATE
: It was just joke. :(

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I'm not falling for this one again.

Very few JRPGs would sell me on a platform, and as much as I liked Vesperia and Lost Odyssey, the subsequent abandonment by developers stung, even if it wasn't unexpected.

StuBurns

Banned
Very surprising, but certainly cool, can't wait to see it. I hope it's not LO2 though, as much as I liked the original.

Pyrrhus

I guess he who pays the piper calls the tune, but why make a Japanese style RPG on a system 90% of the audience for such games will never touch? I'd be lying if I said it didn't get my attention, though.

ReaperXL7

Would be pretty funny if Xbone had more Japanese launch titles then the PS4 did at its launch. Though they did the same thing last gen and it did nothing for them.

kick51

Banned
Sakaguchi working on new JRPG called "For Me, It Was Tuesday: The Life And Times Of Raul Julia" based on Raul Julia's life story confirmed

Lulubop

What a weird question to ask, was that even a rumor? And an even weirder response. Needless to say I'm interested.

legacyzero

Banned
Urge to buy an Xbox ONE just went from 0 to 60% in seconds....

Lost Odyssey was amazing.

EDIT: That's if it's exclusive, that is.

Niwa

I'll buy an Xbox One the second a Sakaguchi RPG gets announced. Lost Odyssey is my most favorite JRPG of last Gen.

I'm not falling for this one again.

Very few JRPGs would sell me on a platform, and as much as I liked Vesperia and Lost Odyssey, the subsequent abandonment by developers stung, even if it wasn't unexpected.

Yup, I'm not falling for it either. Plus, it isn't always a sure thing the games he works on are great either.

A JRPG exclusive on Xbox one? They still think they have a chance in Japan? Anyways this is cool for xbox fans. But please Sony make some effort to bring some JRPG to the PS4 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom