• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New screens/artworks for Super Mario 3D World : Peach sure is hot

L~A

Nintendo just uploaded some new screenshots for Super Mario 3D World, and they show lots of new stuff that isn't seen in any of the trailers (except that Peach Fire-Flower suit).

For starters, we get to see Peach's new dress (who knew she could be so hot... ;)) :

9hUNai1h.jpg

You'll find a nice gallery here!

There's also some old/new screenshots on the official page (thanks 73V3N). Not sure it's 100% new, but you can't have enough screens for this game :p

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
xo1ePXWh.jpg

Hype train? Hype train.

UR8aGWWh.jpg

Dem eyes. Memes incoming?

y9B3vXFh.jpg

Cuteness overloaaaaaaaad

zvIWO7Hh.jpg

What the

However, there's something in common for all the screens: EVERYTHING'S SO ROUND AND PERFECT.

McNum

Yay, Fire Peach!

So, isn't this the first time, outside of Smash Bros that Peach gets to use a Fire Flower in a video game? If so, it's about time.

Berordn

Yay, Fire Peach!

So, isn't this the first time, outside of Smash Bros that Peach gets to use a Fire Flower in a video game? If so, it's about time.

This is the first time she's been playable in a game with classic Mario Powerups.

Robin64

ctYBruHh.jpg

The blocks and hills in the background scream Super Mario Kart.

Edit: In fact, given it looks like a race on a road.. Yeah, that's a Super Mario Kart based course right there.

Dragoshi1

I saw a video of someone selecting Peach for the first Castle level, and she goes "It's about time!" or something along those lines.

I thought that was pretty cool. She finally gets to join the crew for platforming goodness(not including her solo venture).

BUT WHY ISN'T YOSHI PLAYABLE!?

I really hope this is the future of Nintendo. I don't want Mario to be the platformer guy anymore. Still waiting for the day where we get a platformer with Smash levels of content.

jts

...hate me...
I'm actually happy now that this isn't Mario Galaxy 3. Those were great, but I love the free theme in this one. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Dat Mario Kart level, jesus.

Top Bottom