• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sengoku Musou Wave (Wii) screens

Jim

Koei just sent them over as new, didn't see them posted yet.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Wow, those are incr...err, nevermind.

Honestly, though, this is Koei, right? Remember those Bladestorm PS3 shots? Yeah? Pretty awful, weren't they...

Vandiger

Hmm this is the main reason why I am very pessimistic about the Wii, due to 3rd parties porting of shitty looking games than actually developing them from the ground up but we'll see theres always some "hope" I guess :p

Mikazuki

Army death height crane group location world
Well, I hope they get it right. It looks a lot like Tsurugi/Blade Of Honor by Konami, which wasn't executed nearly as well as Police 911 or MoCap Boxing.

castle007

Banned
Mikazuki said:
Well, I hope they get it right. It looks a lot like Tsurugi/Blade Of Honor by Konami, which wasn't executed nearly as well as Police 911 or MoCap Boxing.

Do you seriously have hope for this game???

Shit looks better.

teiresias

Like all next-gen games, screenshots don't do this game justice, it looks absolutely amazing in videos.

right? *cries*

cae

Men... the budget for Wii games must be shit. Almost anything that's not from Nintendo looks like PS2 games at least 2 or 3 years old. C'mon...

koam

Why do you people keep posting threads and only use the japanese names in the titles? Use the damn english names and quit trying to be elitists.

Jim

koam said:
Why do you people keep posting threads and only use the japanese names in the titles? Use the damn english names and quit trying to be elitists.

Simple reason? The game has no official (or unofficial for that matter) North American name, and Koei themselves instructed everyone to use that as a title. I don't think it's going to be "Samurai Warriors: Musou Wave".

I'm pretty excited for the Wii's various functions (VC, 1st party, new control interface) but it really pains me to see this.

@$250 the Wii really should be more than the DSturbo. I know this game is an exception, but that's not really a good excuse.

ram

beside the ugly visuals, could it be, that this game uses real levels, instead of large maps? in ervery screen there isnt much romm to run and slash. most pictures have borders with trees, houses, stones...

Top Bottom