• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sly Cooper & Infamous games are in development according to AccountNGT

Mabdia

Yes! I wanted this more than Ghost of Tsushima 2
giphy.gif
Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

Well... that could be really good. Love inFAMOUS. Have all games (except for the DLCs that I rented in PSN (yeah, to me digital games are rented games)).

Until today Second Son is to me the most beautiful Sony's game to PS4. 60 FPS and amazing graphics. The story is decent and the gameplay were really improved using the base of what 1 and 2.

Belthazar

It has more interesting gameplay possibilities then Tsushima and now they seem to have learned how to make an interesting open world so hopefully it's good.

Amiga

Hope it's true, SP evolved in their story and game design with GoT. always wanted them to go back to Infamous with that experience.

jonnyp

Infamous 2 was one of my fave games on PS3. It was a pretty epic game and FAR better than the one on PS4. I dont know what happened with that game but it felt more like a tech demo, and didnt have any of the epicness of the PS3 games imo. It doidnt even have fantastical enemies and giant monsters, etc.

What happened was that it was a launch period game for PS4 and that they just didn't seem to have time to flesh the game out, which made the world pretty barren and repetitive. Still had fun with it though.

freefornow

Gold Member
Loved Sly series and would love a current gen version. My only caveat being that i was pretty much done with it by the end, so interested to see what they do with it.

emivita

3a5985be16eeaec76e24d1d9281123ebcaa003f6_00.gif

Yes please, and I need my sexy hot Cole back, fuck Delsin. And yes please, more Sly&co adventures in my veins.

anthony2690

Banned
Isn't this the fake AccntNG account?

Cause the other accountng account has been bang on the money and called this account out too.

Last edited:

DJ12

Could live without infamous as its basically going to be spiderman with the option to go rogue.

The game mechanic of previous games is similar to what insomniac have done with that franchise and as a result I definitely won't care enough to buy it.

But sly, yes please.

I really hope for a new Sly, IMO is a better and much more game that Rachet could ever be.
Now, Sony, where's the new Ape Escape?!

Last edited:

SeraphJan

It’s truly criminal. I would sometimes stop at the storefronts in the game and stare at the detail. I can still remember how good the neon looked.
For a 2014 game, the graphic look beautiful. A game released 8 years ago still looks better than some games release today, visually.

The gameplay is so smooth, especially the movement, I ditched the fast travel entirely

Last edited:

Kuranghi

It’s truly criminal. I would sometimes stop at the storefronts in the game and stare at the detail. I can still remember how good the neon looked.

Yeah I really enjoyed that one and First Light even more.

Did you have a HDR TV when you played it? If you didn't and you have one now or it was a basic set and you have an OLED or nice LCD now then I highly recommend checking it out again, if just to see how the neon looks, probably change the output to Low Contrast though because those TV types I mentioned + HDR its a bit mentally shadow crushed but changing that option fixes it.

BlvckFox

Gold Member
Yeah I really enjoyed that one and First Light even more.

Did you have a HDR TV when you played it? If you didn't and you have one now or it was a basic set and you have an OLED or nice LCD now then I highly recommend checking it out again, if just to see how the neon looks, probably change the output to Low Contrast though because those TV types I mentioned + HDR its a bit mentally shadow crushed but changing that option fixes it.
I definitely did not have an HDR TV and I do now. Will check it out, Thanks!

assurdum

Banned
Man the story of the first Infamous is really underrated. Imaging to replay it with cool cutscene in real time jeesh.

Top Bottom