• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sly Cooper & Infamous games are in development according to AccountNGT

Quasicat

This is one of the main reasons I still play my PS3. Between Sly Cooper, inFamous, Ratchet & Clank, and God of War I will probably keep it in my regular rotation.

Last edited:
I want them to do a sequel to Infamous 2 (and 2.5) which was the best Infamous (and best powers). And their characters even if more 'stereotypes' were actually more interesting than 'diverse' Delsin and co.

ParaSeoul

Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I would love a new Infamous. Second Son felt thin (but still fun) after the brilliant I2, but the series definitely still has great potential if given enough time.

I'd expect an external studio will be working on Sly (maybe Sumo Digital again after the great job they did with Sackboy) and SP have probably grown enough to handle 2 games - as Sony suggested that was the goal with all of their studios, 'organic growth' above acquisitions - so they're probably doing GoT2 and Infamous.

ParaSeoul

Please, oh fairytale entity that watch all of us from above, let infamous being the main project with tsushima 2 deleyed to the end of the gen, fucking please.
A new Infamous would be a much better showcase than sushima 2. Second Son still holds up even compared to current gen stuff.

Lupin25

A PS5-only Infamous title would be pure bliss… and Sly Cooper 2022? With Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart graphics, and a 1st person perspective.

Who wouldn’t want that?

kyussman

Hard to imagine what a Sly Cooper game may look like in current times......but I would hope they wouldn't mess with it too much,it's a fun series.

KWAB

Banned
Saving this thread so I can come back to it later. On the related threads I see that it's a rehashed rumor from Shpeshal Nick so it's not looking too good.

ParaSeoul

Saving this thread so I can come back to it later. On the related threads I see that it's a rehashed rumor from Shpeshal Nick so it's not looking too good.
His method is throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks,lets hope this sticks.....

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Please, oh fairytale entity that watch all of us from far above, let infamous being the main project with tsushima 2 deleyed to the end of the gen, fucking please.

The question is what storyline will they go with on a new Infamous game? Cole? Delsin?

Idk if Sucker Punch will ever revisit the series themselves but I could get past an Infamous game done by Insomniac (which I know they won't be working on. Would rather they reboot Resistance).

bender

What time is it?
Sly's visuals were always a treat but I never cared for either Sly or Infamous mechanically, oddly for similar reasons. They both have this strong character magnetism, especially on grind points that drives me nuts.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Infamous could use the ps5’s resources in terms of world building, haptic feedback with Sly it really comes down to sly 1’s fundamentals, sly 2 and 3 were disappointing.

Top Bottom