• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Soma Bringer DS V-Jump scans

nom nom nom

Seriously, even though we've known about it for a while, this game still seems like it came out of no where.

B.K. said:
But it's still nudity. What was the last game has Nintendo published in America that had nudity?
SamPeach--screenshot.jpg

Not quite nudity, but... that's a pretty fucking tight suit. :lol

Laguna

Banned
Will this game become DSs Secret of Mana? I hope it does. I´ve been waiting a decade for something comparable to Secret of Mana and only Seike Densetsu 3 and Terranigma came close.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Is it just me, or does the red haired boy have a passing resemblance to Chrono in his portrait?

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I don't get the hate, I think the graphics at least look great. I'd kill for a quality 2D ARPG at this point.

djtiesto said:
I don't get the hate, I think the graphics at least look great. I'd kill for a quality 2D ARPG at this point.
I think after the trailer, a lot of people became more positive about the game. I'm on the same boat, we've been starved of quality 2D action rpgs for long enough, so I'm hoping for the best.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
djtiesto said:
Wait, this is an action RPG?

I rescind my previous statement, I'll grab this day one!

Akai

ethelred said:
The whole "naked girl in a tank" bit is straight out of Xenogears.
Frankly it makes more sense than "clothed girl in a tank"!

The game looks fantastic, and the character designs are growing on me...I wonder if NOA could localize this by Summer (probably not... =( )

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
ethelred said:
The whole "naked girl in a tank" bit is straight out of Xenogears.
Straight out of any shitty pompous anime* I'd say, I'd bet she also has super powers and is a member of an ancient/alien race! :lol :lol

*which is what Xenogears was about, I know :lol

PolyGone

Banned
whoa, the character models in the equipment screens look just as good as the models in Chrono Cross, which is to say sexcellent

ethelred

AceBandage said:
Wasn't that a naked girl on a beach?

Gears had both: a naked Miang on a beach, right at the start of the game; and a naked Elly in Melchior's tank much later in the game.

PolyGone

Banned
ethelred said:
Gears had both: a naked Miang on a beach, right at the start of the game; and a naked Elly in Melchior's tank much later in the game.

I think you get to see some side-boob in the post coital chat

duckroll

ethelred said:

There's also a naked Miang on Ramsus' bed, a naked Elly in a shower, a naked Elly on Fei's bed and a naked Elly at the end of the game.

Jiggy

Chris Michael said:
Everyone is in this game. Sephiroth, Crono, Colette...
Huh. That's not a comparison I would have made without you making it first, but okay, I can almost see the resemblance.

Top Bottom