• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globox_82

Banned
with one day left, how many pages of trolling can we more get?

Pandas are black and white...

I am honestly done with speculation. No point now. One day to go. I predict that geoff will reveal the name of the studio to hype us. But I wish he doesn't do it. Let us be surprised.

this is clearly ueda's re-imagination of hunterXhunter's chimera ant arc coded by santa monica.

hunterxhunter326600.jpg

jett

D-Member
The more I hear about this game the less interested I am. The only reveal I honestly care about is Metal Gear Rising frankly.

The more I hear about this game the less interested I am. The only reveal I honestly care about is Metal Gear Rising frankly.

Sony looked at the money L4D1/2 and Dead Island made and wanted a slice of that pie. Can't really blame them.

Personally I thought the FPS Zombie disease that is plaguing developers would be short lived. Guess it isn't :/

What is a surprise:

- HL3 for PS3 and not on 360
- Diablo 3 on PS3 along the PC

What is not a surprise but very nice to have:

- new, amazing looking, amazing gameplay, amazing story, amazing multiplayer, 25 hours long, AAAA+ FPS Zombie game from Santa Monica that is exclusive to PS3 (duh)

Geoff has history of hyping spike vga awards. The reveals can be hit or miss but geoff is never burned at the stake because frankly, any super AAA megaton reveals are like morphine to gaf. Even if they are disappointing in retrospect.

Salaadin

LOL @ Keighlys posts in the OP. So awesome.
Tomorrow is either going to be so awesome or so bad but, no matter what, the gaf thread will be hilarious.

Globox_82

Banned
Say what you want, but if this is game from Naughty Dog, it is Shocking, and yes no one expected it. Who ever says otherwise is a liar. I mean they barely had the time to take vacation in between U2 and U3. If they somehow managed to make another giant new IP that is freaking shocking.

Say what you want, but if this is game from Naughty Dog, it is Shocking, and yes no one expected it. Who ever says otherwise is a liar. I mean they barely had the time to take vacation in between U2 and U3. If they somehow managed to make another giant new IP that is freaking shocking.

Naughty Dog making an exclusive PS3 game is not shocking in any kind of universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom