New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggles

Banned
Dec 5, 2008
Has anybody guessed that it's the PS Move chameleon game, made in to some sort of survival horror due to parasitic fungus?

Globox_82

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
I will have to go early to work, some 90 min of the show I will have to leave. Funny part is, I know they are saving this one for last and I'll probably miss it (live)

WARP10CK

Banned
Mar 16, 2009
Norway
So we can't use the Spike stream since we're not Murrikan?
No last year I got a fuck off from spike when I tried to watch but luckily a friend of mine in the us gave a tip, he would mail me with a good stream link before the show starts later today.

Globox_82

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
So we can't use the Spike stream since we're not Murrikan?
I think not man. I think we are going to get a message "You live in another country" or some crap like that.
Ustream for me in last 3 years. The problem is all the morons that chat non stop, slow the stream when something interesting is happening.

luffeN

Sep 13, 2006
No last year I got a fuck off from spike when I tried to watch but luckily a friend of mine in the us gave a tip, he would mail me with a good stream link before the show starts later today.
I think that gametrailers will deliver a good enough stream for the VGAs.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Jun 22, 2010
Status
Not open for further replies.