• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globox_82

Banned
I will have to go early to work, some 90 min of the show I will have to leave. Funny part is, I know they are saving this one for last and I'll probably miss it (live)

santi_yo

af9fU.gif

5aa0f.jpg

WARP10CK

Banned
So we can't use the Spike stream since we're not Murrikan?

No last year I got a fuck off from spike when I tried to watch but luckily a friend of mine in the us gave a tip, he would mail me with a good stream link before the show starts later today.

Globox_82

Banned
So we can't use the Spike stream since we're not Murrikan?

I think not man. I think we are going to get a message "You live in another country" or some crap like that.
Ustream for me in last 3 years. The problem is all the morons that chat non stop, slow the stream when something interesting is happening.

luffeN

No last year I got a fuck off from spike when I tried to watch but luckily a friend of mine in the us gave a tip, he would mail me with a good stream link before the show starts later today.

I think that gametrailers will deliver a good enough stream for the VGAs.

Last year someone posted a Firefox/Chrome script/workaround that enabled me to watch it on the official Spike website. Hopefully someone does the same this year for non-US Gaf.

I'm all set for this.

I know in my heart of hearts it'll be a letdown, yet I am compelled to watch just to take part in the official thread. They always crack me up.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!

Mush

Well everyone, I'm now boarding the express service to sleepytown. After that, I'll be transfering to the HYPE TRAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom