• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guise

I figured it out

Its Extermination 2

Extermination.jpg

Exam earlier this morning and cramming for the rest of the day, tis gonna be a long time for the VGAs for me.

Just tell me Sony!!

Blink once for move enabled zombie game, twice for ant infected pandas eating popcorn.

The most surprising thing about this announcement is that it hasn't leaked; A first for Sony for sure. I still think this is a 3rd party developed & SCE published game. Who are good at keeping secrets?

Either way I'm looking forward to the trailer.

The most surprising thing about this announcement is that it hasn't leaked; A first for Sony for sure. I still think this is a 3rd party developed & SCE published game. Who are good at keeping secrets?

Either way I'm looking forward to the trailer.

I reckon it's Santa Monica. Naughty Dog put that teaser in Uncharted 3 and they are close to each other geographically.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I think it will be something:

a) cool
b) worth paying attention to
c) a nice surprise in a way

but not

d) scandalously shocking (e.g. Half Life 3 or Bungie, lol)

KAL2006

Banned
So after reading the OP it seems to me like the big PS3 game is a new IP, FPS suvival zombie game with optional Move support. How is this supposed to be shocking big news, it's news all right but shocking. To me shocking news would be MGS5 for PS3, basically a current big IP we know about that is exclusive to PS3. Unless the shocking news is that this game is developed by Kojima which I doubt.

Radec

So after reading the OP it seems to me like the big PS3 game is a new IP, FPS suvival zombie game with optional Move support. How is this supposed to be shocking big news, it's news all right but shocking. To me shocking news would be MGS5 for PS3, basically a current big IP we know about that is exclusive to PS3. Unless the shocking news is that this game is developed by Kojima which I doubt.

the Developer will do the shocking.

It might be worth waiting to see what happens at the show before getting upset?

Nothing indicates it's a 'shooter'

I'm guessing the shocking part is the trailer itself, the game will look stunning or be bringing something new to the industry. It's definitely something Sony has confidence in, giving all of the hype.

Kyoufu

The "shocking" part must mean it's a highly atmospheric horror.

No idea what the "behind the scenes" bullcrap means though. Should be interesting to find out. The backlash could be epic if Sony/Geoff don't deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom