• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Street Fighter IV famitsu scans (new character revealed)

Maybe this will put the "omg SF2 rehash/fanservice" people at ease? Now we just need a translation of what said...

Oh, yeah. Thanks for the scans!

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Hair and glasses gotta go.

She's closer to being in good shape than the actual game though. Zing.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
omgwtf

wasn't sf4's character designer just talking up sf2's 'simple, iconic designs'

and then his first original sf4 character looks positively falcoony

DarkSloth

Vulcano Rosso's sister?
volcano.jpg

Borys

Banned
:lol

This game is approaching the bottom of the barrel of the franchise rather quickly.

That girl looks like something from KOF. WHICH IS GOOD BTW, cause SNK designs > Capgod designs.

The character isn't that bad. Her overall design is a lot cleaner and simpler than most of SNK's stuff. Her overall look is reminiscent of Vanessa and Vice/Mature from KOF, but I think she fits into SF - in an SF Alpha kind of way.

She looks like something that would come from an early 90's movie. This would make her unique in a world where people actually try to look cool.

zaccheus

Banned
im interested in what makes you guys say the style of the new character is KOF-ish.. not that i disagree, im just wondering what part of her design gives the vibe

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Mockingbird said:
The name's Crimson Viper.

Joke post?

I would laugh a hearty laugh if they brought back Vega again...or if Vega is using this chick's body as a vessel. :lol

Kintaro said:
Joke post?

I would laugh a hearty laugh if they brought back Vega again...or if Vega is using this chick's body as a vessel. :lol

Everything except her name was a joke post. Her name really is Crimson Viper.
Oh, and not a joke. She's a Pro Wrestler (or uses pro wrestling moves).

Edit: Ok that's a joke too. Only her name is not.

Top Bottom