• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

new Super Mario Galaxy Famitsu scans

TreIII

May 15, 2006
Aeris130 said:
Is that Peach?
Naw...the kana says "Rosetta"...

Looks like Mario may end up saving another damsel besides Peach (again)...

Any way, loving the looks of this game the more I see of it. Bumblebee Mario looks like it could be the most awesome power-up he's gotten since the Hammer Bros. Suit in Mario 3! :lol

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Jun 9, 2004
www.eurogamer.net
Chû Totoro said:
If that's her she's way better than she used to be.

Edit : Ok so Roseta >>>>> Peach
Don't worry, though, it seems that Peach is still present in the game (as saving here is stated to be the reason why Mario has shot up into space).

evilromero

Jun 15, 2004
I swear, you could take a still frame from this game and mount it as a picture on your wall. Every screen looks perfect.

Visualante

Mar 3, 2007
Ugh, will they release the game without showing every single boss character in the game?

I am on a Mario blackout now.

Jirotrom

May 21, 2006
Wow...the level design in this game is just amazing...I can only wonder what I'll see when playing this. Guys I really think this may end up being the greatest mario ever.

TreIII

May 15, 2006
sp0rsk said:
Mario is cheatin' on Peach! I'll never forgive him!
Hey, Mario's gotta take care of himself. Between Pauline and Peach probably cheating on him by running off...err "getting kidnapped" by Donkey Kong/Bowser every once in a while, he probably could use a new lady in his life any way... :lol

NotWii

Banned
May 1, 2006
DavidDayton said:
This "Rosetta" looks far too close to Peach in facial design/features, though... I wonder if this is another one of those mistaken persons/personality things.
That's what I'm thinking, bet she doesn't remember a thing

meppi

May 15, 2005
I was going to go on a media blackout until this game is released, but I couldn't resist.
Guess a couple of scans are okay to look at. ;)

Love the look on that big Goomba's face. Makes me think of an annoyed Homer Simpson. :lol

BigFwoosh

Apr 5, 2007
I haven't been this excited about a Mario game since 64 came out. And I do believe I see Torpedo Ted in there!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Jul 26, 2004
Long Island, NY
I still can't get over how fantastic and imaginative this game looks. It also plays really well, according to my 5 minutes hands-on at E3 '06. Can't wait till November!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Feb 16, 2007
Silent Hill
www.jocchan.com
Mario will need to save all three princesses in Galaxy (Peach, Daisy and Rosetta), each one representing one of the three fragments of the Triforce. Believe!

MrPing1000

Jun 8, 2004
Northern Ireland
I thought it was common knowledge that Mario and Peach never really hit it off and after a few dates went back to just being good friends. Meanwhile Luigi moved in on her.