• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Super Mario Galaxy Famitsu scans

TreIII

Aeris130 said:
Is that Peach?

Naw...the kana says "Rosetta"...

Looks like Mario may end up saving another damsel besides Peach (again)...

Any way, loving the looks of this game the more I see of it. Bumblebee Mario looks like it could be the most awesome power-up he's gotten since the Hammer Bros. Suit in Mario 3! :lol

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Chû Totoro said:
If that's her she's way better than she used to be.

Edit : Ok so Roseta >>>>> Peach
Don't worry, though, it seems that Peach is still present in the game (as saving here is stated to be the reason why Mario has shot up into space).

farnham

Banned
Chû Totoro said:
If that's her she's way better than she used to be.

Edit : Ok so Roseta >>>>> Peach

blonde.jpg

no

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
This "Rosetta" looks far too close to Peach in facial design/features, though... I wonder if this is another one of those mistaken persons/personality things.

Jirotrom

Wow...the level design in this game is just amazing...I can only wonder what I'll see when playing this. Guys I really think this may end up being the greatest mario ever.

TreIII

sp0rsk said:
Mario is cheatin' on Peach! I'll never forgive him!

Hey, Mario's gotta take care of himself. Between Pauline and Peach probably cheating on him by running off...err "getting kidnapped" by Donkey Kong/Bowser every once in a while, he probably could use a new lady in his life any way... :lol

Mashing

Where's this Rosetta scan as I'm not seeing it in the original post.

Edit: nevermind, it just loaded (very slowly).

NotWii

Banned
DavidDayton said:
This "Rosetta" looks far too close to Peach in facial design/features, though... I wonder if this is another one of those mistaken persons/personality things.
That's what I'm thinking, bet she doesn't remember a thing

meppi

I was going to go on a media blackout until this game is released, but I couldn't resist.
Guess a couple of scans are okay to look at. ;)

Love the look on that big Goomba's face. Makes me think of an annoyed Homer Simpson. :lol

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I still can't get over how fantastic and imaginative this game looks. It also plays really well, according to my 5 minutes hands-on at E3 '06. Can't wait till November!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Mario will need to save all three princesses in Galaxy (Peach, Daisy and Rosetta), each one representing one of the three fragments of the Triforce. Believe!

I thought it was common knowledge that Mario and Peach never really hit it off and after a few dates went back to just being good friends. Meanwhile Luigi moved in on her.

Top Bottom