• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Tales of Xillia trailer (6/6)

Flamfas

One of the best trailers for Tales I've seen in a long time.

Also, another opportunity for me to love Rowen's voice. Immaculate.

Flarin

Holy shit that trailer was so fucking hype. Most most anticipated game right behind The Last of Us. Can't wait!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
That was an awesome trailer.

That was definitely one of the best English trailers I've seen for a Tales game in a while, even if that's not saying much since Graces had terrible English trailers.

I'm definitely hyped.

RPGCrazied

Day 1. I guess still no word on the DLC shenanigans? At the end it clearly shows the costumes for the LE, but not for CE(no picture), its safe to assume the CE isn't getting them.

Flamfas

Day 1. I guess still no word on the DLC shenanigans? At the end it clearly shows the costumes for the LE, but not for CE(no picture), its safe to assume the CE isn't getting them.

If you're really conflicted, I suggest you do what I'm doing: get the CE, and find a friend who is getting the LE and is willing to share the DLC costumes with you.

That was pretty hype-inducing, what's up with that? Did they finally get an advertising budget?

They finally got a decent animation studio to do the animation (Ufotable if I remember correctly). I mean just compare Xillia's animated opening with any other Tales opening. The animation quality is miles apart.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Voice acting is kinda over of the top, but a very well done trailer.

You know, I'm not a huge Tales fan but this trailer definitely peaked my interest in getting this game. This was very subdued and expertly put together. Having watched the Lightning Returns video a couple hours ago, it just highlights how bad the latter was.

And this is coming out in August? Might be my last big RPG hooray for the year. Nice.

Yazuka

That was awesome! I really liked that trailer and glad we could hear some of the other characters in the game speak. I'm so hyped for this game, I can hardly contain my ENTHUSIASM!

MicH

This looks so awesome. I know basically nothing about this game, so I'm looking forward to getting it

Valnen

Why? Xillia 1 is a self contained game with an ending. You don't even need 2, storywise.

That's good to know, but it would drive me crazy knowing there's a sequel I'd never get to play.

I wish this series was in a better company's hands. Someone that would actually localize all their games.

batbeg

Waiting on a youtube. For some reason it won't load for me, thanks gamespot.

Edit: Woah, the OP updated with a youtube video, nevermind.

Flamfas

I still can't get over how much Rowen's voice slays.

But, was Musee's voice in this trailer? It was kind of ... bad.

That's good to know, but it would drive me crazy knowing there's a sequel I'd never get to play.

Well the more Xillia sells, the more likely we are to get X2, so might as well buy it! heh.

Shahed

How on earth did they manage to create a good trailer for a Tales game? Usually they're pretty underwhelming, but this one is great!

Top Bottom