• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Order: 1886 footage from Spanish Voice actor interview -Old Footage, Spoilers

That footage is from a very old build, not meant to be seen, and contains spoilers. Spoiler warning should be in the thread title and OP and the gifs should not be embedded.

Ricky_R

Apparently the bomb is a "spoiler" and PS Spain possibly wasn't aware of it, so it would be cool to remove the gif and add "possible spoilers" somewhere.

Or... Maybe the bomb thing isn't really that much of a spoiler. Who knows? Ask shinobi, not me.

I wish you didn't create this thread. It just will turn into people bashing the game and not caring that the footage is old and not meant to be seen

tbm24

Good interview/interesting footage. This also answered a question I once had but forgot about. In Spanish do you translate steam punk, evidently not!

Percy

Banned
Glad that's old footage not meant for release because I was going to say that looks downgraded as shit.

Sure the game looks nice, but the actual gameplay seems bland as hell.
That didn't take long for.... Keep seeing this posted.... How is it more boring then say gears or other third person shooters? Have not seen enough to judge.

This constant order hare I'd as rampant ad for any game I have seen.

I like how there's like 10 seconds of new footage, maybe, and people are saying it looks bland as hell. He shot the same guy from behind twice in this whole video. Can't wait for tomorrow and Saturday so this game can properly be shown.

Sorry everyone, I saw it it in the PSX thread and it looked really good to me :(

It's ok man, not your fault. Just remove the embedded gifs and link them instead, and maybe put a spoiler warning in the OP.

Edit: I see you did. Awesome. The footage doesn't look BAD but it's clearly worse than anything we've seen so far, I am really curious how old this is.

Very low quality encoding, it makes the game to look quite bad.

Encoding aside, there's lots of problems with that footage.

Aliasing, poor animations, lack of shadows and missing effects.

I actually find the footage interesting in that it shows how much progress they've made since this.

Maybe it's just the footage, but the visuals aren't as impressive as earlier footage.

Galahad especially seems to have lost a ton of detail.

Top Bottom