• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TMNT game just announced by Ubisoft (Gamearts developed?)

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Teknoman said:
And this is what the NES cover was taken from?

04cover2.jpg

And here I thought Konami screwed up and colored all the bandanas the same color.

busted by the hotlink police

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I didn't know fire breathing was considered a ninja move.

Struct09

Looks like SSB with Turtles, which is a good thing. The character locking looks kind of iffy, but I won't judge until I try it.

Bizzyb

Banned
BrodiemanTTR said:
Game looks way too crowded. Can barely see what's going on and everyone's up on each other versus the wide-open arenas of Smash Bros.

Yeah, I think that's why they did the glow b/c the arenas are small (in comparison with Brawl) and things can get confusing when using all the turtles. Also the move set looks kind of stiff.

I dunno I just don't really like the eb and flow. It doesn't come close to smash bros.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Hey, it's Super Smash Ninja Brothers.

I'll get my coat.

Seriously though, looks like fun and TMNT + fighting = win, so it's certainly a game I will keep an eye out for.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I think it looks awesome. You can definitely see the Smash Bros. team inspiration even without the blatant "inspiration" of the game mechanics.

bumpkin

Yaceka said:
You know what's funny about that new trailer? It has a fight between Leonardo and Raphael that actually looks almost identical -- move for move -- to a deleted scene on the TMNT CGI movie that came out a year or two back.

Total tangent but I really hope/wish they weren't leaning towards doing live-action for the sequel to the movie. I wanted to see a sequel done by Imagi in the same style. :(

monkey79

The new trailer that IGN posted looks great. I love the technodrome stage.

Oh and it looks like this is no longer Wii exclusive. Its being ported to the PS2.

Top Bottom