• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Tomb Raider Trailer Today

t1433156400z0.png

Easier countdown to view.

I wonder if this will be a complement to its presence at Microsoft's E3 conference or if they're doing this because it's not going to be part of the presentation at all. I hope it's the latter (not because I don't care about this game, but rather because pre-E3 trailers free up space for other interesting titles).

Neo Member
I grew up on the original games back on the PC so excited for the sequel to my game of the year! any guesses on what will be shown?

DOWN

Banned

Based on first screenshots there is no difference between them.
/jk

Why on earth would they promote the 360 version (if it still exists)?

Rhetorical question. Cross gen is so desperate lmao

CFAUQ3XUgAAOMmD.jpg:large

Why we have new thread when old one is about same thing?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053923

Because that's full of a bunch of speculation pages on tweets and the trailer itself should have a thread

dex3108

Rhetorical question. Cross gen is so desperate lmao

CFAUQ3XUgAAOMmD.jpg:large

Because that's full of a bunch of speculation pages on tweets and the trailer itself should have a thread

Yeah it should have a thread when it is released. Currently this thread is same as old one.

DOWN

Banned
Yeah it should have a thread when it is released. Currently this thread is same as old one.

It is confirmed it releases in about an hour. The fact that a trailer is confirmed could be news of its own, but this thread is so close to release that its not going to have much time before it gets updated. Yes, it jumps the gun some, but it will work just fine.

I actually cannot believe they're still going through with the Xbox 360 version. Boggles the mind

Doesn't boggle the mind reeeally. Stupid decision yes, but necessary one at the moment... under Square Enix's stupid sales hopes and dreams targets. It may not sell enough on just the X1, needs the 360 users there too to have a chance of meeting sales expectations I'd say, unlike having just the combination consumerbase of PS4, X1 and PC. Boggles the mind more is what is the situation on the timed exclusivity, how long is it and when and if the PS4/PC versions arrive, but that's not what we're here to discuss. Looking forward to seeing more of this, hoping for gameplay reveal, something long like the AC: Syndicate reveal.

Quentyn

Well they explicit said world exclusive. Also they are partnered up with Microsoft.

I seriously doubt Microsoft will make a trailer for one of their biggest games of the year exclusive to some random twitch channel. It will be on Youtube at the same time.

Bousf

It wouldn't make much sense to go all out today. My bet is this teaser is just an excuse to list Xbox One at the end of it (no previous gen version) and get that out of the way before E3.

Less than an hour to find out though :D

Top Bottom