New Twilight Princess HD footage (of amiibo use)

I actually think the game looks pretty good. Of course it could look better, though. I think the new dungeon isn't really that great. The Wolf Link only aspect is one interesting challenge I've never considered.

I haven't played Twilight Princess in a long time but that lightning certainly feels quite a bit better.

Also it makes a bit more sense now why the Dungeon is Amiibo locked since you save progress onto the Amiibo itself that you can challenge yourself/other players with.

*sigh*

reeeaaaally wish they did more to the visuals in this game.

Also, again, I really hope the Amiibo dungeon isn't an instant warp. I want it to be a cool looking location to find in the map. Probably won't be though...

I really enjoyed the Wolf Link sections of the game and the whole trap creatures in circle and let go combat.

It's a shame it disappeared in the second half of the game so it's nice to see that explored in the bonus dungeon a bit.

The bonus dungeon must also be pretty short if one of its selling points is storing hearts for extra use later.

It is double damage the chieftain does a huge amount of damage but it is sooooo easy to avoid it. I have only gotten hit once from him because I was curious how many hearts his hit takes from you and yes it was 3 if I remember correctly so double tha =6 hearts.

It is double damage the chieftain does a huge amount of damage but it is sooooo easy to avoid it. I have only gotten hit once from him because I was curious how many hearts his hit takes from you and yes it was 3 if I remember correctly so double tha =6 hearts.
He would normally recieve 3 hearts of damage from that attack, Ganondorf doubles it.
Oh never mind lol

I never really got hit by him during that last fight >.>

So between this and Mario & Luigi, they're tying cheats to Amiibos now? They really squandered the potential of these things.
I feel that any time more worthwhile functionality than costumes and items, people throw a shit up about it. Like this dungeon, which is just a challenge section in a game that already has a challenge section.

shit now I want a ganondorf amiibo just for the extra challenge. 3 heart run + hero mode + ganondorf amiibo where everything kills you in one hit.

The first-person arrow in aiming was really jarring with sharp the edges were.

Also Zelda Wii U still looks fantastic.

I'm just happy to get a figure that has Midna.