• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Valkyria (Media Vision, RPG [not SRPG], new world) and VC1 Remaster for PS4 (JP)

raven777

Valkyria of the Blue Revolution
CUAP3OqUsAAzzA0.jpg:orig

Valkyria Chronicles remaster
CUARAZmUcAAKYI6.jpg:orig

from this week's famitsu
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201511/17093206.html

UPDATE: Valkyria Chronicles Remaster will release on Feb. 10, 2016. price is 4,990 yen
Improved graphics, includes the DLCs and it supports trophy.
Remaster will include the demo of Blue Revolution

UPDATE 2
: more info here

mclem

Separate products? Intriguing! I was expecting the title to be for some sort of remaster compilation, not a new game.

Tizoc

Wonder if we'll see it during PSX.

Interesting to see the remaster coming to PS4. sPEAKING of which...

I think we can assume they're both PS4 games.

Another entirely pointless remaster.
Yay.

VC always looked great.

Is it really a problem if great games (especially games that deserve a larger audience) are available on more platforms?

The "point" is to help pay for Valkyria 4.

This is incredible, btw.

zeopower6

Another entirely pointless remaster.
Yay.

VC always looked great.

tbh, this probably opens up the game to a lot of people who hadn't been able to play it before so it's not exactly pointless at least IMO. Like this or a NieR remaster would be fine. :D

kadotsu

Banned
I feel like someone offered Konami in a Fullmetal Alchemist like trade to summon the rest of the Japanese games industry out of limbo.

That said, I wish Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 should be fused into one title for a Remaster called: Valkyria Chronicles 3 Remaster.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I am so happy for this. :D

Top Bottom