• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Virtua Fighter 5 magazine ad (PS3/360)

2qdbfht.jpg

6b1l1cn.jpg

tribal24

Banned
duketogo88 said:
Wow, they might as well just put "purchase the 360 version if you want to have fun".:lol

so are you trying to say people dont have freinds to play with and if they did its not fun?:lol

karasu

VictimOfGrief said:
:lol You're kidding right?

No. It's not like a magazine ad was going to get people to buy the ps3 version anyway. It came out 16 years ago and bombed. Everyone who wants it on the PS3, has it;and we knew the 360's online version was coming for months. :/ I don't see the lolz here

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
karasu said:
No. It's not like a magazine ad was going to get people to buy the ps3 version anyway. It came out 16 years ago and bombed. Everyone who wants it on the PS3, has it;and we knew the 360's online version was coming for months. :/ I don't see the lolz here

:backpedal

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

_Angelus_

Banned
Actually its damn funny considering a ton of Sony fans were trying to ram the idea down people's throats that this thing would never have online play. And then it just got worse with Sega saying here it is - online play, but if you own a PS3...well too bad.

Then today we see this add,its like its just rubbing salt into the wounds of all who were betting the farm that VF5 would never arrive with online play for the 360.

So yeah,its quite funny.

Sega is simply letting the world know which version they want to sell better. I wonder what happens if that PS3 Online patch gets released? Another ad perhaps?

Gantz

Banned
Rhazer Fusion said:
Sega is simply letting the world know which version they want to sell better. I wonder what happens if that PS3 Online patch gets released? Another ad perhaps?

I can see it now..

Finally Patched Online 2010 :lol

_Angelus_

Banned
Rhazer Fusion said:

You and I both know its probably coming(VF5 Evolution for the PS3.)
These companies are out to make money,and if the demand is there I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.

I still want a Virtua Fighter beatemup though:/

karasu said:

:lol

Top Bottom