• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Watch_Dogs Trailer - Releasing November 19th, 2013 [Up2: Special Editions Info]

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Is this the new one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsDDIZeHDaI&feature=youtu.be

I'm uploading it right now. I'll edit in the link in 5 minutes.

Edit: http://youtu.be/_tzFteW3R_8

Since you can't watch the trailer you can watch this SunhiLegend GIF:

iFnVbVWpGzl95.gif

---

Here's the special edition from the end of the trailer, and the other ones:

Eurogamer said:
Watch Dogs, or Watch_Dogs as Ubisoft insists on typing it, will be available in four different special editions - similar to the various flavours of Assassin's Creed you see every year.

Deep breath. There's "The Special Edition", available exclusively at GAME in the UK. It includes the Breakthrough Pack - an exclusive mission and a vehicle perk for free and cheaper in-game cars.

Next is the "Uplay Exclusive Edition", available exclusively via Ubisoft's online Uplay website. It comes in a Steelbook case and includes three exclusive missions - the Breakthrough Pack, plus two others - the Signature Shot and Palace Pack.

Then there's "The Vigilante Edition", available exclusively at GAME in the UK and GameStop in Ireland. You get a replica of Aiden Pearce's baseball cap and mask, a soundtrack, the Palace Pack and a snazzy box.

Finally - drumroll - there's "The Dedsec Edition", available at various UK retailers. You get all three exclusive missions mentioned above, the soundtrack, Steelbook case, an artbook, a map, collectible cards, badges and a 23cm Aiden Pearce figurine.

[Nirolak's Note: As you can see from the images below, there's also multiplayer bonuses that aren't shown since that part of the game is not officially announced yet.]
Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-29-watch-dogs-release-date-named-new-gameplay-trailer

jet1911

Looking good! I hope the first part of the trailer is actually how the game sounds. It actually sounds like a real city.

If that's how he sounds during the game, it's seriously making me reconsider buying it. Tired of this trend of the scruffy voiced wolverine/batman/Sam Fisher anti-hero.

Would've been very interesting if they decided to go in a more human direction. Dunno if I can take a game seriously with a lead that talks like that. Makes me question the direction and priorities of the game, if narrative was a concern.

The_Monk

If any kind fellow GAFfer could provide an alternative would be great because it's set to private right now.

Thanks in advance!

andthebeatgoeson

wait, the video is private. Is this some joke? It ain't working for me. WTF? Don't play with me. I'll tell you a joke. Would you like to hear a joke?

Didn't realize the world was that big. I actually thought it was going to be pretty self contained. It feels like GTA with some gadgets.

Top Bottom