• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox bundles are coming Monday, September 28th!

Step into the World of Emmet with the Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle

http://news.xbox.com/2015/09/xbox-one-lego-movie-videogame-bundle

xboxone_500gbconsole_legothemovievideogame_large%20tile.png

We’re continuing to build (pardon the pun) upon our holiday offerings for Xbox One with the addition of the Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame bundle.
Get the ultimate LEGO building experience featuring an Xbox One 500GB console and Xbox One The LEGO® Movie Videogame where you can play with a delightful and surprising mix of over 90 characters from the film, including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf, and more.

The Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame bundle will be available in October for $349 USD.

Should have swapped Gears for Lego in these bundles.

Lego appeals to a different market and has a different age rating, they are trying to appeal to a difference audience, I think Gears fits well with Ori and Rare Replay (the latter being M rated).

This bundle has its place although they could have chosen a more recent game I guess

Lego appeals to a different market and has a different age rating, they are trying to appeal to a difference audience, I think Gears fits well with Ori and Rare Replay (the latter being M rated).

This bundle has its place although they could have chosen a more recent game I guess

Shit! Rare Replay is rated M? The things you learn :)

@Bsigg12

Sorry dude, scratch my last comment - I was thinking Gears stood out for being an adult title compared to Ori and RR. An M game is an M game no matter if its chainsaw's or squirrels :)

Join Delta Squad or Break a Sweat with One of These New Xbox One Bundles
http://news.xbox.com/holiday

Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War Bundle

CQO9s4aWIAA6fQ7.png

You might recall that in July, we introduced the Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle, which is available now. Today we’ve got something special in store for Gears fans: the Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War Bundle, featuring a 500GB Cirrus White console and controller, a full-game download of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, the Superstar Cole multiplayer skin and early access to the Gears of War 4 Beta.

Experience the original Gears of War rebuilt from the ground up in 1080p, including 60FPS competitive multiplayer with 19 maps and six game modes, and five campaign chapters never released on console. And for a limited time, when you play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live, you’ll get the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection to play on Xbox One at no additional cost (more details here). Gears of War: Ultimate Edition is also your ticket to early access of the Gears of War 4 Beta in Spring 2016. This is the first Gears at its best – a bundle for veterans of the series and newcomers alike, who want to experience some of the best that Xbox has to offer.

The Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War Bundle will be available exclusively at Walmart in the U.S. starting in November for $349 USD.

Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
xboxone_consolekinect_dcs_zootycoon_ksr_us_groupshot_rgb.png

Also today, we’re unveiling the Xbox One with Kinect Bundle featuring an Xbox One 500GB console, Kinect for Xbox One and full-game downloads of Dance Central Spotlight, Kinect Sports Rivals and Zoo Tycoon. Experience the greatest games lineup in Xbox history, including Kinect favorites where you can jump right in.

With Xbox One, you can join friends on Xbox Live, the world’s premiere gaming community, use your voice to find your favorite entertainment, snap apps, switch instantly and start recording game clips. With new features and enhancements added all the time, and over two hundred since launch, there’s more fun for everyone on Xbox One.

The Xbox One with Kinect Bundle will be available starting in October for $499 USD. Check with your local retailer, including Microsoft stores, for details today. The bundle will be available in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, United Arab Emirates and the U.S.

Eh limited editions aren't really good. For stuff like tomb raider and fallout You want a lot of them in stores and I doubt they'd make a million limited edition consoles
Eh I just want to see what they could come up with, since Halo LE was surprisingly good looking. It's true it won't sell as well as normal.

That white looks damn good. I'd like to have Xbone and PS4 both white.

graywolf323

the Halo 5 Limited Edition Console is the one that interests me most but $500 is really hard to justify on it

might get the White Gears Xbox One bundle if Wal-Mart drops it's price on Black Friday

etta

my hard graphic balls
Why make a second Gears bundle when they still have Rainbow 6, Just Cause 3, and Fallout 4 for marketing rights? With only one bundle to go.

blakep267

Why make a second Gears bundle when they still have Rainbow 6, Just Cause 3, and Fallout 4 for marketing rights? With only one bundle to go.
I think Gears has more marketing pull than just cause and rainbow six( I'm assuming a fallout bundle is coming tomorrow)

Also it's probably cheaper to pack in a first party game and you keep the playerbase high

texore

Does Gears bundle count? I mean the rest of the bundles that Microsoft announced will be sold on the MS store while this on won't? Also image in an above post looks like there are two more bundles?

Some good bundles especially the Tomb Raider one but in my opinion I don't think Sony will be concerned, with regards to bundles they have it down in terms of mass market appeal this Xmas with Star Wars Darth Vader console with Battlefront and Call of Duty.

Microsoft missed out there, especially with Battlefront, with the hype of the game and of course the film.

Some good bundles especially the Tomb Raider one but in my opinion I don't think Sony will be concerned, with regards to bundles they have it down in terms of mass market appeal this Xmas with Star Wars Darth Vader console with Battlefront and Call of Duty.

Microsoft missed out there, especially with Battlefront, with the hype of the game and of course the film.

that's why they really need a themed custom Fallout 4 console

Jesus, there are still TWO MORE bundles? This is getting silly.

Sticking by my initial prediction of Fallout & Minecraft bundles, both of which would be big enough deals to end the week on.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Jesus, there are still TWO MORE bundles? This is getting silly.

Sticking by my initial prediction of Fallout & Minecraft bundles, both of which would be big enough deals to end the week on.
This horse has been beaten to death already, but how is more value = silly?

This horse has been beaten to death already, but how is more value = silly?

I'm just trying to think of the logistics behind this. Are all of these bundles going to be available in stores? I just see in my mind a giant wall of these bundles at Best Buy, each one with a different game & value proposition, and one hopelessly confused parent who just wants the box for little Timmy to play Star Wars on.

OEM

Clearing stock for slim version coming in Spring I bet!

Actually I was thinking the same. Specially all the 500GB models.

Fallout 4 bundle tomorrow Microsoft.

Seriously wtf is going on. last gen 360 did many custom bundles of big third party AAA games. This gen, that's is what Sony is doing.

Chobel

In an hour or so, the last XBO bundle(s) will be revealed. What are your predictions guys?

I'm going with TR2+FO4 500gb bundle, $399. Physical disks with WW release at Nov 10th (mainly because I think MS will want to sell this at Gamestop)

N.Domixis

Banned
Actually I was thinking the same. Specially all the 500GB models.

Fallout 4 bundle tomorrow Microsoft.

Seriously wtf is going on. last gen 360 did many custom bundles of big third party AAA games. This gen, that's is what Sony is doing.

That's because unlike last gen, sony is getting all the major third parties.its not worth doing it for smaller games like recon, and just cause.

Seems obvious that the strategy will be to 'unofficially' reduce these by $50 and/or include an extra pack in game. Namely the likes of Black Ops and Battlefront to counter Sony's official marketing deals and bundles.

Welfare

In an hour or so, the last XBO bundle(s) will be revealed. What are your predictions guys?

I'm going with TR2+FO4 500gb bundle, $399. Physical disks with WW release at Nov 10th (mainly because I think MS will want to sell this at Gamestop)

I'm thinking Fallout+another game (not TR) for $399. Fallout being the main pack-in game will do more the Xbox One than if it were Tomb Raider imo, and there is already a TR bundle.

Chris1

That's what I think aswell. Once I saw how limited Mondays TR bundle was, I was instantly on board with your guess. When you first brought it up a while ago I didn't think they'd do it since two brand new games seemed out there, but after seeing the other bundles it pretty much has to be that.

If not FO4 then another game bundled with TR, but FO4 seems like the best option.

I'm thinking Fallout+another game (not TR) for $399. Fallout being the main pack-in game will do more the Xbox One than if it were Tomb Raider imo, and there is already a TR bundle.

They have already said that Fallout 4 on Xbox one get free games of X360 through backwards compatibility so they may market this in that bundle.

i would like to see a tr2 + fo4 bundle, too
but that would make the tr bundle kind of useless and less appealing

it will be fallout 4
not sure if a normal bundle, or limited edition
i lean towards le

custom console, fallout 4 delux edtion 1tb $449

Top Bottom