• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox One Rumors: PS4 PSN > XBL, snap crashes games, ES RAM life long bottleneck

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Oct 29, 2006
Jesus Christ. PSN trumping XBL is insane and it seems like the differences will be even bigger than I expected in multiplats for most of the gen.

Hoo-doo

Sep 29, 2011
There it is. Incredibly painful if this ends up being true.

Come on Microsoft, get a handle on this shit.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Jul 31, 2007
Ass storm, indeed.

Cohiba

Banned
Jul 6, 2008
It sounds like every person in the industry with a Twitter account is saying random stuff to get more followers. I don't think we have to have a thread for every Twitter/Reddit post since it seems like a bunch of bs.

DesertFox

Jul 11, 2012
My goodness... how could Microsoft have screwed up this bad? It's as if they've never made a console before!

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Feb 24, 2009
Portland, OR
Yeah, I don't think this will stay open for long.

Taking a wait and see approach on this whole issue. Could be huge though.

Feorax

Jul 16, 2009
Liverpool, UK
Lol, the last thread was opened, exploded, and locked in less than 24 hours, and now the next shit-storm is upon us.

On topic, it's incredible if PSN is ahead of XBL at launch, just unthinkable given the gap last gen.

Hoo-doo

Sep 29, 2011
It sounds like every person in the industry with a Twitter account is saying random stuff to get more followers. Do we really have to have a thread for every Twitter/Reddit post?
Eh, Thuway and Famousmortimer are both mod-approved insiders and have a very high ratio of accurately leaking stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.