• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Year Hype check: Returnal, Deathloop, the Medium, Ratchet & Clank, Hitman 3, Kena, Balan and more - which game is getting your money in Q1?

Which of the new Q1 Games is getting your money?

• Total voters
Max of 3 Picks (you can pick less than 3 as well).

Q1 2021 is upon us, and with it brand new colorful games with new worlds to explore. Which NEW Q1 games are you looking forward the most and plan to acquire with your hard earned money?

Hitman 3 - January 20, 2021. PS5/PS4, XBO,XSX/S, PC, Switch, Stadia, VR.
Oops!...I Did It Again!

Hitman_3_Packart.jpg

The Medium - January 28, 2021. XSX/S, PC.
Just come and set me free!

The-Medium.jpg

Destruction AllStars - February 01, 2021. PS5.

We keep on rockin'...Cameras are flashin' while we're dirty dancing.

DES.png

Outriders - February 02, 2021. PS5/PS4, XBO,XSX/S, PC, Stadia.
If you're on a mission. You got my permission.

Outriders_cover_art.jpg

Little Nightmares 2 - February 11, 2021. PS5/PS4, XBO,XSX/S, PC, Switch.

Every time they turn the lights down!

little-nightmares.png

Returnal - March 19, 2021. PS5.

I took a sip from my devil's cup. Slowly, it's taking over me.

screenshot-41-1591907384782.png

Balan Wonderworld - March 26, 2021. PS5/PS4, XBO,XSX/S, PC, Switch.
Just one more dance and then we're good to go!

960x0.jpg

It Takes Two - March 26, 2021. PS5/PS4, XBO,XSX/S, PC.
Too high, can't come down..Losing my head, spinnin' 'round and 'round. Do you feel me now?

81k2-IKy-X8-CL-SL1500.jpg

Deathloop - May 21, 2021. PS5, PC.
If you wanna be with me.. Baby, there's a price to pay!

Deathloop_cover_art.jpg

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart - Q1 TBA. PS5.
Give me a sign...

Eaq-Zm-GKWo-AMfrn-E-scaled.jpg

Kena Bridge of Spirits - Q1 TBA. PS5, PC.
It's in the air and it's all around!

egs-kenabridgeofspirits-emberlab-g2-00-1920x1080-182976593.jpg

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I pick all of them except Balan Underworld, Outriders and The Medium but only because the genres aren't for me, they look like fantastic games. I guess if I have to choose then:

Hitman 3
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Ratchet and Clank: Ripped a Fart

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Ryza 2, Ys 9, Kena. On the list of available choices for the poll I voted Hitman, Medium, Kena.

I'm also grabbing Deathloop and Ratchet. There's a lot to play this quarter. I've seen some hype around Returnal around here, but after watching a few videos I'm not sure what everyone sees.

Last edited:

Aenima

Nier Replicant, Kena and the PS5 version of Yakuza Like a Dragon are the only ones in my plans for the 1st quarter. Other ones will most likelly be games from sales.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Hitman 3, Ratchet, and maybe Outriders.

Those are the titles on my radar at least; might be too busy with my backlog to bother with them at launch.

Moogle11

Banned
Ratchet and Clank is most likely buy. Very interested in Kena too, dependent on reviews and impressions.

Will check out The Medium and Destruction Allstars via Gamepass and PS+. Dependent on time to play them anyway.

Snagged Hitman 1 and 2 on the Xbox holiday sale since I haven't beaten either of them. Excited to play through those and Hitman 3! Also, Monster Hunter Rise is looking really fun. Easily another day 1 purchase.

Magog.

Banned
Ratchet and Clank for sure but I'm also interested in Kena and Returnal. R&C looks to be an absolute stunner and possibly as impressive as the first 3D game I ever played in terms of sheer technical prowess.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Day one
NieR
Resident Evil 8

Maybe day one depending on reviews
Bravely Default II
Returnal
Balan Wonderworld

Price drop
Kena
Miles Morales

🤷‍♂️
Nioh Collection
Monster Hunter Rise
Scarlet Nexus
Super Mario 3D World

Last edited:

Yoboman

Hitman, Ratchet and Returnal

Will wait for reviews on Kena, wouldn't be shocked if it turned out a pretty shallow game

Will also get Destruction All Stars on PSPlus

Hitman, Ratchet and Returnal

Will wait for reviews on Kena, wouldn't be shocked if it turned out a pretty shallow game

Will also get Destruction All Stars on PSPlus
Yes there is that probability given their studio size. Strong first pitch but failing to deliver.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
1. Outriders
2. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart...this is not a first quarter game. Most likely June if I had to guess.
3. Kena: The Bridge of Spirits...no release date yet but I will wait for the Xbox version in 2022 as I have too many 2021 games already and I want to see how the game turns out and if it ends up on Game Pass day one.

Barakov

Gold Member
R&C(If I can find a PS5, blah, blah, blah), Bravely Default 2, Atelier Ryza 2, YS IX, Ghost n' Goblins Resurrection, Monster Hunter Rise(might wait for the PC version) and Persona 5 Strikers. I'm going to wait for reviews on The Medium and Kena. A pretty good first quarter I'd say.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Probably none of it. Hitman 3 eventually, but I haven't even finished all of 2, so I'll get it on sale someday.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Iam exited for Resident evil 8
Its looks so mysterious more than any other in the series.

And the graphics looks amazing

If you wondering how it looks like
Please enjoy

Hey where are you getting this RE8 video from?

Who is that women ? I dont recognize her

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Iam exited for Resident evil 8
Its looks so mysterious more than any other in the series.

And the graphics looks amazing

If you wondering how it looks like
Please enjoy

Hey can you share me the video? I want to translate what the women in the vid trying to say

This one doesnt have sound

Can you fix that

Last edited:
Top Bottom