• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoilers New York bail reform not working!

desertdroog

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
That's what white people say when they're given a rake and a shovel. Get the fuck off my lawn and hire a professional. Juan will be here soon to fix the fuck up Jake did.
Nice stereotype. I do my own lawn work and manual labor.

White people do dirty jobs, too, as Mike Rowe has shown. They just don't do it for pennies on the dollar.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

The Pleasure

Jan 8, 2019
Nice stereotype. I do my own lawn work and manual labor.

White people do dirty jobs, too, as Mike Rowe has shown. They just don't do it for pennies on the dollar.
Thanks. My stereo type is Sony. Six speakers with a sub woofer. Sounds great. But seriously I also do my own lawn work. There's something therapeutic about a weed Wacker at 7 am. That and a lawn mower powered by gas.

But to quote Ed wuncler it's my God given right to get the cheapest price at the best quality possible.

desertdroog

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
Thanks. My stereo type is Sony. Six speakers with a sub woofer. Sounds great. But seriously I also do my own lawn work. There's something therapeutic about a weed Wacker at 7 am. That and a lawn mower powered by gas.

But to quote Ed wuncler it's my God given right to get the cheapest price at the best quality possible.
It's really too bad you have such low expectations of non-white people.

The Pleasure

Jan 8, 2019
It's really too bad you have such low expectations of non-white people.
To be fair, I probably have low expectations of people in general after hearing a girl yell in public that she needs tampons because her cooch is bleeding. Hallmarl card moment in America baby.