• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newly announced Summer Game Fest streams in June and July will showcase indies

Two new streams announced today, one on June 22, other on July 20, promising extended gameplay previews of indie titles.

Summer Game Fest is continuing its multi-month global gaming festival with two newly announced events today. Both will focus on a select group of indie game creators curated by the Day of Devs team and Geoff Keighley. The first showcase will broadcast on June 22, while the second follows a month later on July 20.

hose who tune in can apparently expect gameplay, news, and videogame musical performances. All major streaming platforms will be broadcasting the event; details can be found on the organization’s website.

Amanda White and Jon Gibson, co-owners of iam8bit and also co-founders of Day of the Devs added:

“Each showcase will be jam-packed, from the extended gameplay previews that have become a Day of the Devs staple to some very special surprise debuts that you’ll never see coming.

snotcricket

Neo Member
Not even into the Summer Game Fest events proper yet and I already prefer these scattershot style of announcements. Rather than the dry spell running up to E3 then dry post E3.

Kuranghi

Oh man I had kinda hoped we'd have more SGF vids to tide us over until the PS5 stuff in June. This is footage of Chunk delivering this news to me:

Thanks for popping over Chunk, I'll try and get my bath out of the way before you arrive next time.

Top Bottom