• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Assassin's Creed Set in Rome

Bluecondor

Outtrigger888 said:
With the way the games story is playing out, its obvious the 3rd or 4th game will be set in modern day.

I could maybe see a small episode (similar to the Rome game) in modern times, but it would have to be set in a really cool location. There is no way that Ubi is going to make you run around a sterile office complex like in AC1 or a warehouse like in AC2.

A modern day AC would have an interesting story twists that would confine you to specific cool/compelling locations. I just don't see the game forcing you to climb generic office buildings in modern day New York City.

I'm all for this, I absolutely love the entire setting of AC2 and want to do even more in that world (even more than DLC could realistically provide). If it's an AC2-2 I'm there day one. I agree, though, it doesn't really make sense for AC3.

I'll be disappointed if AC3 is set in a time when firearms are common.

xMk2x

Banned
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Does anyone know what is Assassins Creed 2 Lineage Edition? No search isn't helping, I saw it being trademarked and then found it in amazon.de. It seems its a complete(?) AC2 with the DLC? Out on March 4th. Maybe its just a new version unrated for Germany, dunno.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gYPAm+cDL.jpg
I know there are three live-action videos on XBLM which are called "Lineage". Perhaps this is just AC2 with the pre-order bonuses and a live-action DVD?

Judging from the box-art I guess this is the AC2 GOTY edition, with all the pre-order missions from the Black Edition and the Lineage Episodes included (maybe in a menu or accessible via the XMB Video menu). The 100% uncut label suggests that the 2 DLC episodes are also packed in for the full 'continuous experience'

Top Bottom