• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next big Fake News story: Trump supporter attacks Trans Actress

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Watch the video below and then read the article. The Media will jump on this soon and try to spin it.

Clearly the actress is stomping on this guys sign and is trying to take it away. But she is going to be portrayed as the victim due to the MAGA hat. Try and damage and then take someones property but when they try to take it back you are the victim.

🤡 🌏

rivv3r

Banned
Feb 24, 2019
The white man went peak white man after seeing his sign touched and not only rips the sign (which read: “Re-Elect Trump in 2020: Keep America Great!”) from Moore but shoves another black person while shouting “Get off my stuff!” and “Get the fuck out of here!”
Fucking white people and their *shuffles deck* desire to defend themselves and their property from violent african degenerates.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
I'm getting to the point to when a reporter writes obviously false narratives, when there is video proof, the reporter should be charged with a crime.

This is utterly out of control.
Jup already mentioned this a while ago. If you post fake story's or story's that are heavily warped to push hate forwards. You should be put into court for it and dealt with it.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Fucking white people and their *shuffles deck* desire to defend themselves and their property from violent african degenerates.
1. He/she/whatever was born and grew up in America.

2. He/she/whatever’s parents are Puerto Rican and Caribbean.

Super Mario

Nov 12, 2016
Some journalist somewhere is brainstorming how to tie this in with Trump's America as she dies her hair blue and puts on her thick black frame (but unnecessary to her vision) glasses.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Is that a MAGA visor?

Those NYPD looked like they were 2ft away. Should have just let them handle it. Then the sign snatcher is the victim of someone else. I am sure theroot.com would love to run an anti cop story as much as an anti Trump story.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
why are they grabbing shit away from people whom it belongs to? didn't they ever learn to share when they were kids?

keep your fucking hands to yourself, unless you want to get some blowback.

EHuntingon

Jul 30, 2013
If you hate Trump and see someone with a Trump sign, just walk by. I don't understand the need to engage. Who cares if someone is out there with a Trump sign? If you want to push back, yell at the guy and be on your way. I really don't get it.

Cucked SoyBoy

Dec 18, 2018
If you hate Trump and see someone with a Trump sign, just walk by. I don't understand the need to engage. Who cares if someone is out there with a Trump sign? If you want to push back, yell at the guy and be on your way. I really don't get it.

Because the media have blown up Trump into Literally Hitler and all Trump supporters as Literal Nazis, now people have this mindset that if they don't #Resist Trumpism with all their might, the second Holocaust is going to kick off any minute now. Since their enemies are Literally Nazis, they believe it's justified to destroy the enemy by any means necessary including violence.

The media has a lot of the blame here, but also these people are weak minded and easily led fools.