• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Famitsu to have EXCLUSIVE Resident Evil 5 Footage and Interview

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Y2Kev said:
Aaaand that's what shane was playing. :D
Nope, but it's interesting that the game he played also has a March 28 embargo date.
Edit: Or are we talking about a Capcom game only? In that case I don't know what game he's talking about.

Mechar

Neo Member
Blimblim said:
Nope, but it's interesting that the game he played also has a March 28 embargo date.
Edit: Or are we talking about a Capcom game only? In that case I don't know what game he's talking about.
Did he mention that exact date? Or is that two weeks from when the podcast was recorded?

ZeroTolerance

Blimblim said:

So what happens when am when said game's details are leaked before the embargo ?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Blimblim said:
so it's a namco game? :)

wristaction2.gif
wristaction2.gif
robocop.gif

only one thing I care about: the fucking release date

C.T. said:
isn't maxconsole this shitty site with thousand of bullshit news? Even if this is correct, shouldn't it already have been banned by NeoGaf?
Just to avoid any further confusion, the original information was released on the CAPCOM 25th ANNIVERSARY website, so it's as legit as it gets:

Japanese:
『バイオハザード5』独占映像&インタビュー
English:
"BIOHAZARD5" exclusive footage & interview

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Well this some good news for next week! Definitly looking forward to this to see all the meltdowns and Joy!

Jacobi said:
Shanes "I know something I won't tell"-title:

DEAD RISING 2

imo
God dammit, now if it isn't that I'll be disappointed. Thanks a lot, Jacobi.
EDIT: Oh, I see now that Shane was most likely playing MGS4.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Ganondorfo said:
There is an onimusha game on ps3 it's called genji.

I already played that, onimusha is way better. And it has that awesome oni dmc devil trigger touch to it as well.

TreIII

Danielsan said:
All I need is to hear from Capcom is the following: 2008 worldwide.

Add in "Windows PC port also confirmed, and will be simultaneously released along with 360 and PS3 versions", and I'd be right there with you. :D

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Looking at that gif again, I wonder... how on earth will you control a pack that big? Maybe outrunningt them/escaping will be a new dynamic in this one

sphinx

the piano man
it has taken sooo long for third parties to bring the premiere titles to the PS360 table, I am almost starved.

yes, we had new IPs like bioshock, uncharted and loads of good multiplatform games but I still do not feel the real power of next-gen...

MGS4, RE5 and FFXIII can't come soon enough.

In that sense, nintendo has been doing their homework superbly and they are being rewarded. Having a Mario-Metroid-Zelda-Smash combo in as short as a year and a half had to pay-off.

RESIDENT EVIL 5 will be the game of the year of whatever year it comes out and I am happy for that.

AAK said:
PLEASE show some more next gen gameplay:

RE5gameplay.gif

whenever I watch that clip I keep wondering how the hell Chris is supposed to take down what looks like 30 angry men with just a gun. Maybe he has other weapons, but damn, if that sequence is in the final game, it's gonna be a helluva fight

Haeleos

This is one game I hope isn't going to pull a Mass Effect and downgrade the graphics/gameplay by the time it comes out.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It will feature the new character who can use super powers a la Wesker! I'm sure of it!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Anasui Kishibe said:
whenever I watch that clip I keep wondering how the hell Chris is supposed to take down what looks like 30 angry men with just a gun. Maybe he has other weapons, but damn, if that sequence is in the final game, it's gonna be a helluva fight

Other than the real-time cinematics, most of what we saw was more than definitly an early build with stuff just shown to give us an idea of what the game will be like. They probably just placed a bunch of AI pawns there, and just pressed play to get a cool scene. Doesn't mean that this specific scene will be in the game (but of course in way does it mean they can't do it, I'm 100% sure they can).

Johnas

RE isn't even one of my favorite series, but I am beyond amped to play this game.

Keep wavering back and forth between this game and MGS4 as most wanted console title.

sphinx

the piano man
Anasui Kishibe said:

first of all, I have learned that teaser trailers, specially those shown almost 2 years before the game's release, include not more than 10 % of actual in-game material, if anything. The only things you can make out of a trailer like the one that gif was taken from is how it's going to look like.

I can almost guarantee you that that gif will not happen at all in the real game and if it does, it's part of a cinematic sequence where Claire or someone else appears and "rescues" chris from certain Doom.

you people take a look once more at this trailer and tell me a SINGLE scene, just one fucking scene that actually came too happen in the legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

watch

and I couldn't find that trailer where link dives down and gets chased by a spider....

avoid disappointment!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Tiduz said:
That is chris redfield, definately not new :p

I'm talking about the OTHER playable character.

Just a wild guess.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Ether_Snake said:

Just a wild guess.

ah, yeah i dunno if itll have 2 playable chars, history says they will but then again i havent read anything about it :)

g35twinturbo said:
dont play with my heart!

im sorry, trust me id like to get it too :p

Danielsan

Ether_Snake said:

Just a wild guess.
They better put Claire in as the second playable character. No special powers either thank you very much. All you need to clear that crowd is a nice shotgun and the ability to use a roundhouse kick as a crowd controll attack.

Btw one things that bother me in that gif is that the enemies come running at you and once they get close they start walking really slow.

Salazar

Ether_Snake said:
Other than the real-time cinematics, most of what we saw was more than definitly an early build with stuff just shown to give us an idea of what the game will be like. They probably just placed a bunch of AI pawns there, and just pressed play to get a cool scene. Doesn't mean that this specific scene will be in the game (but of course in way does it mean they can't do it, I'm 100% sure they can).

Sega's Viking game will make GAF believe / cry. The next-gen enemies firehose will be switched on.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Huh, well, I guess I'm buying Famitsu next week.

Redd

Danielsan said:
They better put Claire in as the second playable character. No special powers either thank you very much. All you need to clear that crowd is a nice shotgun and the ability to use a roundhouse kick as a crowd controll attack.

Btw one things that bother me in that gif is that the enemies come running at you and once they get close they start walking really slow.

Im hoping for Barry because he's due. Seems like everybody has a decent game besides Barry. I think all he got was that gbc game.

mmafiend

Banned
Haeleos said:
This is one game I hope isn't going to pull a Mass Effect and downgrade the graphics/gameplay by the time it comes out.
it will, just go and watch the trailer they showed at e3. it looks way to good. and the game is till early in dev. im willing to bet anything it wont look that good.

AAK

Screw Claire.... Bring back Jill, Becca, Sherry, or a brand new female character. That Steve-lving nusiance can just strut her stuff in that new crappy degeneration movie.

Top Bottom