• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

demigod

89bF9EJ.jpg

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

Timdog needs to be at S rank. I did not know MaDz was one of them until his last tweet when timdog was banned. I knew the guy was a fucking tool in 2018 when he pretended that he had insider info on PS5. He basically took GAF info and made a youtube video about it.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
OsirisBlack OsirisBlack

i know you cant reveal anything until the official reveal, but can you at least drop something major for the 1000th page celebrations?

tflops, ram type, ssd speeds, ray tracing, i will take anything. you said you had three different dev sources, are they all still saying ps5 ray tracing is better even after the new 12 tflops xbox devkits?

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Dumbasses...

Cheap consoles = cheap parts = underpowered gaming machines = bad for the entire industry. The age of sub-500$ launch price should be a thing of the past. I hope that will be the case with PS5 and XSX.

I've asked in one class, 5th grade kids, about how they think about $500 PS5 that's 6x more powerful than base PS4? Only one out of 35 said it's expensive, and they are not rich by any means :messenger_tears_of_joy: As I can't leak a thing, figured I might do some homework for the thread.

saintjules

The three companies I directly talk to all have trailers cut. I did get an actual sit down with someone but cannot post about it until after their reveal. I have actual game play to post (of me playing) and to be completely transparent I am contacting a few major gaming sites to see if I can get the article and video posted professionally.

As far as the date for the reveal "Soony".

Prepare to have your jaw dropped.

Edited to add: I am looking to have the article published to avoid the "Insider" conversation. I believe if its on a respected site and not just a forum people will finally just read the information without all the speculation or trepidation. Bars.

Nice indeed - thank you for that reply.

Meanwhile, rest of Gaf :messenger_tears_of_joy:

OsirisBlack

Banned
OsirisBlack OsirisBlack

i know you cant reveal anything until the official reveal, but can you at least drop something major for the 1000th page celebrations?

tflops, ram type, ssd speeds, ray tracing, i will take anything. you said you had three different dev sources, are they all still saying ps5 ray tracing is better even after the new 12 tflops xbox devkits?

Yes waiting on the page but I do have something that I can share.

Also I would like to publicly state That HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 BGs BGs Captain Hero Captain Hero and Insane Metal Insane Metal have all made my PM's a very interesting place to be. Much respect and BG's and Heisenberg (even without the tag) are both legit as fuck. BG's got me so excited for next gen VR its not funny,

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
So we all just say random stuff for 2 pages so we can get that info?

Last edited by a moderator:

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
The three companies I directly talk to all have trailers cut. I did get an actual sit down with someone but cannot post about it until after their reveal. I have actual game play to post (of me playing) and to be completely transparent I am contacting a few major gaming sites to see if I can get the article and video posted professionally.

As far as the date for the reveal "Soony".

Prepare to have your jaw dropped.

Edited to add: I am looking to have the article published to avoid the "Insider" conversation. I believe if its on a respected site and not just a forum people will finally just read the information without all the speculation or trepidation. Bars.

Thank you for continuing to tell us whatever you can. I truly appreciate it. I know it isn’t necessarily easy to do when everyone questions everything said, sometimes in a really negative way.

Gamernyc78

Banned
Yes waiting on the page but I do have something that I can share.

Also I would like to publicly state That HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 BGs BGs Captain Hero Captain Hero and Insane Metal Insane Metal have all made my PM's a very interesting place to be. Much respect and BG's and Heisenberg (even without the tag) are both legit as fuck. BG's got me so excited for next gen VR its not funny,

Next Gen vr🤔my most anticipated thing. Yo don't be a tease let us know something!!

OsirisBlack

Banned
2 more pages and drop a Ps5 bomb haha

No a both system bomb. I have been saying for a while that no one will be disappointed. You won't and after my weekend I am absolutely positive. I won't post the specs on my gaming PC as to not enter the dick swinging contest with other people but I will say I am running an extreme set up. I still walked away impressed as shit with what is now possible and think this bodes well even for PC gamers as the bottom line has been raised.

Cross gen or next gen only?

are devs going to settle for 4k 60 fps versions of cross gen games or are we going to see some next gen only features in next gen ports?

They left an entire system out of the Shadow of war game on one of the current gen systems. I expect more of the same in the coming months especially with very demanding or innovative games.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Either the A7siii or the A4. AND I NEED THE A4 lol

I need either one with 4K@60fps or higher! That's what's holding me back from buying any yet and sticking to DJI's Osmo Pocket 2 and Phantom 4 Pro for 4K@60fps. :messenger_face_screaming: It'll be insane if they release closer to each as each one needs a dedicated budget:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom