• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
That can't be correct because then they wouldn't have been testing 9 tflop GPU middle of last year. The change must have happened very late.

Wasn't that test was supposedly performed in 2018, it was just data mined last year from what I understand. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

OsirisBlack

Banned
Idk man something's up between the insiders here and the mods. I mean, after being wrong so many times, you would think they would either ban or take away insider status, but they don't. That should ring a bell.

I have a legit question for You and Gaf detectives. Did ANYONE in the gaming media before December 7th (the day I posted both) say that the XseX was a finished product and in execs homes or that the next Ghosts of Tsushima trailer was cut? VGAs were on Dec 12th so I beat them to it by what 5 days and was asked by someone to remove my post so I did. (Its still on this site in quotes). Did anyone else say watch Gamestop right before they dropped info? I'm just curious. Lastly I still stand by MS having a very good games line up (probably better than Sony's) And I only hard confirmed ONE game out of the four songs I posted. The two games that I have had access to have nothing to do with those games. Mod of War Mod of War knows where I was last week and who I was talking to. This is the last of my energy or attention you will receive.

Banned
Who's we? :pie_smirking:

ALL OF US COMRADE!
th

(entries in AMD testing files showing oberon revisions)

These are pretty insightful posts. I mean, it's cold factual data right there but some people seem adverse to reality. Saying something is related to something else doesn't mean it's 100% representative of the thing it's related to, but some people take it to that extreme for dumb reasons.

I do have a few things to pick out here tho (some agreeing, some disagreeing)

1: AFAIK wasn't Github only a single document? I can see where these guys are coming from but I don't think you need to reference the Github stuff so much anymore, TBH. It's been superseded with the GPU benchmarks. I don't consider those the same thing as the Github, it's just that the Github "benefits" from the benchmarks uncovered so far in keeping it partially relevant. If another Oberon stepping or revision came out with a chunkier chip, Github leak's relevance falls off the cliff.

2: No mention of Oberon E0 in that first post. That was the stepping which resolved a silicon bug in the memory controller, which upped the bandwidth to 512 GB/s. Also suggests that Oberon has a 256-bit bus.

3: While I do think there will be another Oberon stepping surface through benchmarks within next couple of months, I don't know how likely it's going to be more than 48. 54 would signal a 58CU chip (4 chips disabled), which is just incredibly odd for a console APU's GPU count. It also kind of flies in the face of the Bloomberg report speaking about PS5's "unusual cooling"; I don't think they would've mentioned anything about cooling unless it wasn't something beyond the usually expected, and I don't mean just "doing whatever Microsoft is doing for cooling". Again, the V-design devkit points to a pretty hefty cooling setup and we know what's in that particular devkit.

That said, I won't rule out the possibility the future stepping/revision (if it comes about, hopefully) is a chip larger than 52CUs.

4: Just want to reiterate again that I honestly do hope (not necessarily for my sake, but for people who will probably go insane if otherwise) there's another Oberon stepping that surfaces within the next couple of months to give a fuller picture of the chip, if the current ones aren't already giving the fuller picture (which they probably aren't).

5: The regression tests DO matter; no one who's being neutral on the leak can just say otherwise because of feelings. What are the logical reasons Oberon would have clock settings specifically matching PS4 and PS4 Pro?

6: All the same, Oberon as a possibility is still very critical, because it's still being tested. Or at least, it was as of December of last year. If another stepping comes up soon, then it'd mean the chip is still being tested into this year, supposed launch year for next-gen platforms. If Oberon is not PS5's chip whatsoever, why is it still undergoing testing?

That doesn't mean the benchmarks we have so far are the entirety of the picture, but at the very least, they DO tell a lot about the PS5 at least in terms of the bigger GPU specs.

7: For a minute I was thinking Arden could've been the other PS5 chip (after all it's listed with Oberon in that leak). But I just did some looking and saw that it had GEN 0 and GEN 1 compatibility modes with XBO and the X. So it would be as nutty for Arden to be a Sony chip as it is for Oberon to be a Microsoft chip, unless they're going to have back-compatibility with their competitor's consoles only xD.

WOW this is amazing!

Should've been Sonic Mania tbh.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Which is why I sent confirmation when I actually got to go hands on . Was it lucky to be dead on with the trailer release for Ghosts or With the XseX final form being done and revealed what a week later? It's posted on this site and before both things happened. Who could possibly be that lucky? Or Gamestop updating PS5 Info less than 24 hours after I said they would. Yep luck... /s No longer entertaining you but you will not be the first person on my ignore list.

I would not stress it. The patterns are clear with confirmation bias being the factor whether they like your information or not.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I started out that way because I always treat people with respect, but after realizing you've been lying not only to me, but to all these people on this forum, that shit went away quickly. You've lied about all of the so-called "exclusives" that would be coming to Microsoft, you've lied about that "trailer" you saw, and you've probably been lying about the next-gen console information, and just happened to get lucky with a couple numbers.

I didn't want to come on here and automatically start jumping down your throat, so I tried to give you a reason to explain yourself, and even provided evidence that your claims were falsified, yet you still haven't cleared any of them up.
if you know what the rocksteady game is, speak up or gtfo. Thanks.

On Demand

Banned
Well @CyberPanda is brining it up every page . So it’s natural conversation goes there

It's strange that he posted that from the Desetera as if those posters are confirming anything. They're just speculating as anybody else. Yet he screen capped it as if in a gold played frame and official.

Dude, IGN are quoting it like it's a confirmed fact as are other publications so not that surprising that it's still part of convo.

Well that's the current data we have so yeah of course it's going to be discussed. The thing is it's incomplete data that's people are treating as fact.

Who are these people?

I'm right here?

I was just clarifying for him what the files are or are not. I'm not sure what is incorrect about what I said? The GH tests were not exclusively Ariel/Oberon BC tests. Those were cases in the units.

From the beginning, I've held that I believe PS5 will be 40CU at 2GHZ (10.2) with the below PowerVR RT built in. This would let the APU punch above its TF weight as unlike XSX you aren't relying on the full 12TF to do the RT.

https://www.imgtec.com/news/press-r...nounces-ray-tracing-technology-for-licensing/

Right or wrong its what i'm expecting. If the two sides have different RT implementation (which I believe has been stated before) than I can't imagine they are both just using AMD's RDNA2 implementation. It would also tie into that Sony engineers comments on the RDNA 2's RT abilities.

In this setup, you maintain the hardware backcompat that you are comfortable with to ensure full BC (disable full WGPs and downclock) while you also get to have you custom RT solution that you have been working on because you weren't sure if AMD would ever get there. IMO Sony wanted to lean on RT and likely started down their own path to get there. There is also no need to add an extra WGP on chip if you have your own RT solution. That seems to be a big waste.

Also, focusing on hardware backcompat on a new architecture would require quite a bit of testing which makes sense as to why you would lock in the chip early and step often.

I just can't reconcile how both sides would have different RT results if they are effectively using the exact same chip and architecture. MS will be leaning on DirectX RT and I don't see why Sony would go that way. Also, if you aren't relying on AMD's RT you don't need the extra TF in the APU and you wouldn't see any AMD RT testing on the chips.

Last edited:
I have a legit question for You and Gaf detectives. Did ANYONE in the gaming media before December 7th (the day I posted both) say that the XseX was a finished product and in execs homes or that the next Ghosts of Tsushima trailer was cut? VGAs were on Dec 12th so I beat them to it by what 5 days and was asked by someone to remove my post so I did. (Its still on this site in quotes). Did anyone else say watch Gamestop right before they dropped info? I'm just curious. Lastly I still stand by MS having a very good games line up (probably better than Sony's) And I only hard confirmed ONE game out of the four songs I posted. The two games that I have had access to have nothing to do with those games. Mod of War Mod of War knows where I was last week and who I was talking to. This is the last of my energy or attention you will receive.
YES! People were already speculating those things long before you posted any of it. We knew a Ghosts trailer was coming long before December even came around.

You just backtracked big time. You said those games were coming to Microsoft. That was the whole purpose of your post. Then, you backtracked and said the Superman game, along with all those other games were not exclusive (which is nonsense, because why wouldn't KI be exclusive, it's owned by Microsoft).

You still haven't clarified anything to anyone. It would be easy to clear it up. All you would have to say is "(blank) is working on Superman" or "KI isn't a launch title and in early development" yet you've said none of those things. Either your sources are jack shit or you've been lying. Which of the two is it?

Did you even read his post . He literally contradicted himself in matter of few minutes . Like wtf. U don’t need to be detective to understand he is bullshitting and trying to cover all areas for himself to pretend he knows once they r revealed . Just remember that his first estimate for both was barely 1080 . Not even 1080 super

Which posts? I'm not following

Fdkenzo

I admire you, but here you lost me : “ MS having a very good games line up (probably better than Sony's)”
8-9 years they where in fog, and now they have a better line up?! (And they didn’t show anithing)
We know already that Sony is working on GOW5, Spiderman, New ND IP, New RAD Game, new GT.... etc.

Last edited:
if you know what the rocksteady game is, speak up or gtfo. Thanks.
It's already been teased to hell and back by plenty of other insiders. Go search their posts and connect the dots.

And it should be proven they aren't working on Superman because 1. they said so themselves, and 2. their job postings are all about multiplayer.

Banned
It's already been teased to hell and back by plenty of other insiders. Go search their posts and connect the dots.

And it should be proven they aren't working on Superman because 1. they said so themselves, and 2. their job postings are all about multiplayer.

and 3. no sane person would touch that awful IP with a 10 foot pole lol

Wasn't that test was supposedly performed in 2018, it was just data mined last year from what I understand. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Tests were from March - May 2019. They were not from 2018. This person only had access and uploaded files from that range. See below for an example of timestamping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r197467 | | 2019-05-16 11:06:10 +0800 (Thu, 16 May 2019) | 35 lines

oberon_a0 TCore ucode versions:
ce ucode version: 21 <-- 19
ce_bc00 ucode version: 15 <-- 14
ce_bc01 ucode version: 15 <-- 14
dma ucode version: 11
gpm ucode version: 53 <-- 48
me ucode version: 40 <-- 34
me_bc00 ucode version: 33 <-- 30
me_bc01 ucode version: 33 <-- 30
mec ucode version: 44 <-- 43
mec_bc00 ucode version: 17 <-- 16
mec_bc01 ucode version: 17 <-- 16
pfp ucode version: 46 <-- 42
pfp_bc00 ucode version: 33 <-- 31
pfp_bc01 ucode version: 33 <-- 31
rlcp ucode version: 5 <-- 8
rlcv ucode version: 11

oberon_a0 Toollib ucode versions:
ce ucode version: 21
ce_bc00 ucode version: 15
ce_bc01 ucode version: 15
dma ucode version: 11
gpm ucode version: 52
me ucode version: 39
me_bc00 ucode version: 33
me_bc01 ucode version: 33
mec ucode version: 44
mec_bc00 ucode version: 17
mec_bc01 ucode version: 17
pfp ucode version: 45
pfp_bc00 ucode version: 32
pfp_bc01 ucode version: 32
rlcp ucode version: 5

r197469 | | 2019-05-16 11:10:08 +0800 (Thu, 16 May 2019) | 35 lines

ariel_b0 TCore ucode versions:
ce ucode version: 17 <-- 15
ce_bc00 ucode version: 15 <-- 14
ce_bc01 ucode version: 15 <-- 14
dma ucode version: 10
gpm ucode version: 41 <-- 37
me ucode version: 35 <-- 29
me_bc00 ucode version: 32 <-- 26
me_bc01 ucode version: 32 <-- 26
mec ucode version: 38 <-- 33
mec_bc00 ucode version: 17 <-- 12
mec_bc01 ucode version: 17 <-- 12
pfp ucode version: 45 <-- 41
pfp_bc00 ucode version: 30 <-- 26
pfp_bc01 ucode version: 30 <-- 26
rlcp ucode version: 4 <-- 9
rlcv ucode version: 46

ariel_b0 Toollib ucode versions:
ce ucode version: 17
ce_bc00 ucode version: 15
ce_bc01 ucode version: 15
dma ucode version: 10
gpm ucode version: 41
me ucode version: 35
me_bc00 ucode version: 32
me_bc01 ucode version: 32
mec ucode version: 38
mec_bc00 ucode version: 17
mec_bc01 ucode version: 17
pfp ucode version: 44
pfp_bc00 ucode version: 30
pfp_bc01 ucode version: 30
rlcp ucode version: 4

r197717 | | 2019-05-20 22:29:45 +0800 (Mon, 20 May 2019) | 2 lines

confirmed with SIE, remove external/amd/lib/gfx10_a and external/amd/lib/gfx10_b/cmodel

Last edited:

Fake

I admire you, but here you lost me : “ MS having a very good games line up (probably better than Sony's)”
8-9 years they where in fog, and now they have a better line up?! (And they didn’t show anithing)
Line up don't means 'exclusives'. Could be deals, next gen games, etc... Most of Sony big cards are PS4 games. Still not a single PS5 to be reveal, besides Godfall. Probably Sony will push all the 2020 PS4 library to PS5.

Last edited:

demigod

YES! People were already speculating those things long before you posted any of it. We knew a Ghosts trailer was coming long before December even came around.

You just backtracked big time. You said those games were coming to Microsoft. That was the whole purpose of your post. Then, you backtracked and said the Superman game, along with all those other games were not exclusive (which is nonsense, because why wouldn't KI be exclusive, it's owned by Microsoft).

You still haven't clarified anything to anyone. It would be easy to clear it up. All you would have to say is "(blank) is working on Superman" or "KI isn't a launch title and in early development" yet you've said none of those things. Either your sources are jack shit or you've been lying. Which of the two is it?

He never said Superman was exclusive. MS might have marketing rights or timed DLC.

Mr Moose

We know already that Sony is working on GOW5, Spiderman, New ND IP, New RAD Game, new GT.... etc.
Better launch line-up, not overall.
I don't think we're getting all of those games at launch (maybe Horizon 2).

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

what are you talking about? Just say what they are working on? Why are you teasing it and telling us to connect the dots if you know it yourself?

This is so bizarre. You are doing exactly what you are accusing osiris of doing.

You can't come in here and harass a verified insiders with no proof or even info that doesn't line up with what they said.

So i ask one more time. If it's not superman what it is.

He never said Superman was exclusive. MS might have marketing rights or timed DLC.
At first he did, then he backtracked and said it wasn't exclusive. Either way, there's still the issue of my pretty detailed post about every WB studio and partnership and what game they're working on, and none of them are Superman.

Also ask yourself, with a new Batman game launching this fall, why in the hell would WB also launch a Superman game? It's nonsense.

MonkeyPunch

Neo Member
Tests were from March - May 2019. They were not from 2018. This person only had access and uploaded files from that range. See below for an example of timestamping.
yeah this is nothing new

and i mean ppl thinking they understand whats in github leak when just yesterday an ex playstation principal engineer schooled timdog and blue nugroho on what they think they understand from it

Last edited:
My website has literally written entire articles that leak everything from movies to TV to games. We're legitimate. I typed out a detailed breakdown of every WB studio and partnership and what games they're working on to give OsirisBlack OsirisBlack a chance to clarify himself, but he failed to do so.

Three of those games he listed as exclusives were debunked by some of the most legitimate journalists in the industry. You guys don't see a problem with that? You'd rather just be fed lies?

I see you.

You are here to promote for free your website.

I would recomend you to use Google Ads, PPC works great for my business.

6pfrM0O.gif

what are you talking about? Just say what they are working on? Why are you teasing it and telling us to connect the dots if you know it yourself?

This is so bizarre. You are doing exactly what you are accusing osiris of doing.

You can't come in here and harass a verified insiders with no proof or even info that doesn't line up with what they said.

So i ask one more time. If it's not superman what it is.
What do you think this is? Take a WILD guess
2eF2MVy.jpg

These are pretty insightful posts. I mean, it's cold factual data right there but some people seem adverse to reality. Saying something is related to something else doesn't mean it's 100% representative of the thing it's related to, but some people take it to that extreme for dumb reasons.

I do have a few things to pick out here tho (some agreeing, some disagreeing)

1: AFAIK wasn't Github only a single document? I can see where these guys are coming from but I don't think you need to reference the Github stuff so much anymore, TBH. It's been superseded with the GPU benchmarks. I don't consider those the same thing as the Github, it's just that the Github "benefits" from the benchmarks uncovered so far in keeping it partially relevant. If another Oberon stepping or revision came out with a chunkier chip, Github leak's relevance falls off the cliff.

2: No mention of Oberon E0 in that first post. That was the stepping which resolved a silicon bug in the memory controller, which upped the bandwidth to 512 GB/s. Also suggests that Oberon has a 256-bit bus.

3: While I do think there will be another Oberon stepping surface through benchmarks within next couple of months, I don't know how likely it's going to be more than 48. 54 would signal a 58CU chip (4 chips disabled), which is just incredibly odd for a console APU's GPU count. It also kind of flies in the face of the Bloomberg report speaking about PS5's "unusual cooling"; I don't think they would've mentioned anything about cooling unless it wasn't something beyond the usually expected, and I don't mean just "doing whatever Microsoft is doing for cooling". Again, the V-design devkit points to a pretty hefty cooling setup and we know what's in that particular devkit.

That said, I won't rule out the possibility the future stepping/revision (if it comes about, hopefully) is a chip larger than 52CUs.

4: Just want to reiterate again that I honestly do hope (not necessarily for my sake, but for people who will probably go insane if otherwise) there's another Oberon stepping that surfaces within the next couple of months to give a fuller picture of the chip, if the current ones aren't already giving the fuller picture (which they probably aren't).

5: The regression tests DO matter; no one who's being neutral on the leak can just say otherwise because of feelings. What are the logical reasons Oberon would have clock settings specifically matching PS4 and PS4 Pro?

6: All the same, Oberon as a possibility is still very critical, because it's still being tested. Or at least, it was as of December of last year. If another stepping comes up soon, then it'd mean the chip is still being tested into this year, supposed launch year for next-gen platforms. If Oberon is not PS5's chip whatsoever, why is it still undergoing testing?

That doesn't mean the benchmarks we have so far are the entirety of the picture, but at the very least, they DO tell a lot about the PS5 at least in terms of the bigger GPU specs.

7: For a minute I was thinking Arden could've been the other PS5 chip (after all it's listed with Oberon in that leak). But I just did some looking and saw that it had GEN 0 and GEN 1 compatibility modes with XBO and the X. So it would be as nutty for Arden to be a Sony chip as it is for Oberon to be a Microsoft chip, unless they're going to have back-compatibility with their competitor's consoles only xD.

Should've been Sonic Mania tbh.

GitHub was a full set of folders. There were patch notes, multiple sets of regression tests, python scripts to pull all of the data down from the chips and compile it, python loggers and a file literally titled "cases for ariel and Navi 10_(Not Official Documentation). The stuff you see people refererence are from a few docs of which there are multiples of as they continued to test.

There is also stuff on other chips and misc stuff. It's as if someone uploaded their entire folder of what they were working on.

pawel86ck

Banned
You have it wrong to why Sony fans hating him. We hated him before the 12TF reveal and before the github leak. He claimed both consoles were 1080 GTX levels last year and anyone who thought it would go higher is delusional. You can't claim something, then after it's revealed change your info and come back to say "i told you so". That's what vfx does. Anyone with half an ounce of intelligence knows the guy's insider info is nothing but FUD.
Yes I remember and in fact I was the one who was arguing with him back then. I was expecting 1080ti level of performance and he wrote many reasons why it will not happen. He probably dont like me and vice versa but I must admit he obviously know something (his info in regards to sony exclusives) and he is also verified. I doubt mods here would veryfy anyone without solid background (Tommy Fisher wasnt verified because of that) and I have also noticed VFXVeteran REALLY likes to post on this site. He dont like consoles obviously and he constantly remind everyone why PC is better but I refuse to believe he would post such a big lie just to be banned later on. It doesnt make any sense!

They have a good point. Who can compete with PC exclusives?

nQAKlyz.jpg

Can't even begin to say how surreal it is that dude in top right looks like DarkSydePhil :LOL:
I wish your avatar would sit on my face.

Shit. I just typed that.

I wish she would, too. Kinda works if you enlarge it then put your face on the monitor tho ;)

GitHub was a full set of folders. There were patch notes, multiple sets of regression tests, python scripts to pull all of the data down from the chips and compile it, python loggers and a file literally titled "cases for ariel and Navi 10_(Not Official Documentation). The stuff you see people refererence are from a few docs of which there are multiples of as they continued to test.

There is also stuff on other chips and misc stuff. It's as if someone uploaded their entire folder of what they were working on.

Oh wow, so that leak was a lot bigger than I remember. Honestly I never got a chance to look at the files before it was deleted, I just saw the Oberon/Arden snapshot and that's it.

Last edited:
VFXVeteran is vetted (unlike fake insiders) and his claim coresponds well with 2 SKUs leak I have mentioned before. If his info will end up wrong then I would understand some people would want to attack him for providing wrong information, but why some of you are attacking him now?

The problem is not his infos, he might very well be on the money about everything, who knows?

The problem is that pretty much any discussion with him revolves around the PC master race stuff to annoying levels to the point that is kinda hard to tell if he is juts a side-blinded evangelist, a man with an agenda (maybe, I don't know, he gets a small share of every PC component sold out there? That for sure would explain it) or a troll. I mean, the man argues the most ludicrous things imaginable in order to make look like PC is the only valid option for people interested in gaming and everyone who thinks differently is just an ignorant peasant who doesn't know shit about games.

I can only speak for myself, but I think people would treat his info with more respect and relevance if he dropped the fanboyism.

On Demand

Banned
I can post takes on GitHub too

Liabe Brave said:
Yes, I very much expect this. Indeed, it even affects my thoughts about nextgen in general. The recent GitHub leak of testing notes were for what is surely PS5 APU hardware running in three modes: 18 CU at 800 MHz, 36 CU at 911 Mhz, and 36 CU at 2.0 GHz.The first mode corresponds exactly to PS4, and the second mode exactly to PS4 Pro, which is why we know this is PS5 hardware. The third mode is referred to as "native" or "full chip", so many have assumed this is the complete capability of PS5. They're thus disappointed because twice the Pro power--plus architectural improvements--is lower than often hoped or rumored.

However, my thinking is that the PS5 OS will feature a "Boost Mode" setting, like Pro does. This makes sense to me because of simple precedent, but also because PS5 will have backwards compatibility so there's even more of a use case. Without user-selectable Boost Mode, either PS5 would play PS4 games worse than PS4 Pro does, which would be pretty weird. Or it'd play them better automatically, which also doesn't fit Sony's recent MO. They seem institutionally concerned with ensuring good compatibility, which is why Boost Mode wasn't there to begin with, and why it's still optional with a warning message, even though almost no games react poorly.

On Pro, the boost is achieved by running 18 CUs at 911 MHz; that is, deactivating CUs to match the target platform, but leaving the clocks native. It doesn't seem likely to me that PS5 will completely ignore Pro-enhanced titles, though. They can have dynamic resolutions or unstable framerates too, so why wouldn't you boost them as well? To do that, you'd again deactivate CUs to match the target platform, but leave the clocks native. With the target being Pro, that could mean 36 CU at 2.0 GHz. Just like the Pro's 18 CUs at 911 MHz, this isn't the true physical setup of the GPU, but chosen for compatibility.

This leaves the physical setup or maximum capability of the PS5 APU unknown, just as we wouldn't know the full size and power of Pro's GPU if all we looked at was its BC modes. Pro is actually twice as powerful as its "full" compatibility mode. There are various other reasons why PS5 almost certainly is not. But again, I think merely looking at how Boost Mode works, and likely will work, we can see that there's a gap in our knowledge.

_

This makes the most sense to me.

demigod

I just can't reconcile how both sides would have different RT results if they are effectively using the exact same chip and architecture. MS will be leaning on DirectX RT and I don't see why Sony would go that way. Also, if you aren't relying on AMD's RT you don't need the extra TF in the APU and you wouldn't see any AMD RT testing on the chips.

You realize you just contradicted yourself right? The fact that MS is using DirectX RT might be the reason why it's not performing better than Sony's solution. You realize some games perform better in DX11 than DX12 right?

demigod

Yes I remember and in fact I was the one who was arguing with him back then. I was expecting 1080ti level of performance and he wrote many reasons why it will not happen. He probably dont like me and vice versa but I must admit he obviously know something (his info in regards to sony exclusives) and he is also verified. I doubt mods here would veryfy anyone without solid background (Tommy Fisher wasnt verified because of that) and I have also noticed VFXVeteran REALLY likes to post on this site. He dont like consoles obviously and he constantly remind everyone why PC is better but I refuse to believe he would post such a big lie just to be banned later on. It doesnt make any sense!

He likes to post on this site is because he got BANNED for his schtick on the other site.

I think it was created in 2017, and the Oberon test thing from GitHub for that stepping was 2018. Last I read they're now on E.

No it wasn't. The files are all from a three month window. March - Late May. Some of the scripts were older but that is because the Python scripts just pulled data down into excel.

At first he did, then he backtracked and said it wasn't exclusive. Either way, there's still the issue of my pretty detailed post about every WB studio and partnership and what game they're working on, and none of them are Superman.

Also ask yourself, with a new Batman game launching this fall, why in the hell would WB also launch a Superman game? It's nonsense.
A Rocksteady Ninja Turtle Game would save the masses...but I’m Day Dreaming...Sadface

• Fire
Reactions: TLZ
I am not going to go back and forth with your drama and crusade you seem to have. He was vetted, and he is providing information. If he is wrong, appropriate action will be taken.

Dial it right back, right now.
I as well as others have literally already done that, but you've done nothing about it.

Why would Microsoft announce a plethora of games for their Next-Gen Console in 2019? But it's Osiris so take it with a truck load of salt.

Idk man something's up between the insiders here and the mods. I mean, after being wrong so many times, you would think they would either ban or take away insider status, but they don't. That should ring a bell.
I'm with you, it would be one thing if Osiris had a single leak that came true, but he hasn't. When asking for proof, the only thing people reply to me with is dumb pics or gifs, but no solid proof of anything. Someone told me that his PS4 Pro prediction was true, but it wasn't. It was not called the PS4K, it did not have a 4k Blu Ray Drive, nor a new processor. Not to mention the game Deep Down was also mentioned in his prediction that was back in development during that time frame as an exclusive Sony title. Again, False.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom