• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
fyiQ.gif
Hey buddy, wanna talk about how well this post of yours has aged?

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Too small. This is what the heatsink looks like on a 3700X. These processors run HOT which is why Microsoft has chosen the shape it did.

build-amd-ryzen-3700x-computer-07.jpg

PC's have loosy cases that can't create enough air pressure to hit the heat sink fast and hard enough nor taken out of the case as fast, that's why you end up with plenty of fans or other cooling solutions. Consoles can smartly tunnel air and produce more air speed and pressure so it hits the heat sink fast and gets out fast as well. Plus, the PS5 cooling solution is not gonna be something traditional.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
What Sony do when millions of Syrian people's died and lost their homes in past 7 year's? What Sony do when Isis destroyed full country , raped and killed millions of people's in Iraq ? What Sony do when Hong Kong protests happened ? What Sony do to thousand of doctors died from covid 19 because they fighting to save millions of people's around world ? And so many long list of questions that can asked to Sony
Simple. They're not America.

ToadMan

Like I asked in the other thread. Now that everyone knows or should know that the mans funeral service is planned for the fourth so with this knowledge do u honestly still believe that sony should still put on the show at the same time when people will be mourning the man who died that started all this like seriously?

The funeral is on the 9th....

TLZ

Banned
I hope all gets right soon and we'll be excited again about buying those plastic boxes assembled by prisoners in China.
George Floyd was murdered on May 26th. Sony announced their event on May 29th.

Was Sony not angry about Floyd's murder on the 29th?

Or is this about the unrest in the U.S caused by a bunch of hooligans who have taken over peaceful protests and turned this once in a generation movement where white people and black people have finally come together to protest police brutality, and turned them into riots?

There was a thread on era a few months ago that got stickied for at least a couple of months. It detailed how China was forcing Muslim men to work as slaves in their PS4, Switch and Xbox factories to make sure high demand for consoles during coronavirus could be met. Meanwhile, they were taking Muslim women from that region and marrying them off to lonely chinese men. No one gave a shit. Sony had their Road to PS5 reveal. Everyone played and loved RE7, Half Life Alyx, Doom and FF7.

To me, raping women and slavery are far worse crimes than a bunch of hooligans rioting after curfew. But I guess that means i have emotional and social developmental issues.
Holy shit that's a roast!

SynTha1

Like I asked in the other thread. Now that everyone knows or should know that the mans funeral service is planned for the fourth so with this knowledge do u honestly still believe that sony should still put on the show at the same time when people will be mourning the man who died that started all this like seriously?
I would like to retract this post I thought the funeral was on the fourth but have learned that it is on the 9th that was my mistake and did not intend on giving false information that's my fault.

You are absolutely right and I will delete my post if possible I had bad info and looked it up it is on the 9th.

What's on the 4th is the memorial service.

I thought it was the funeral as well.

Corndog

Banned
If we get to wholesale call Japanese people extremely superstitious, then we get to call Americans racist with what's going on right now. In my experience Japanese people aren't at all superstitious, and you're much more likely to encounter an American that believes in some weird superstition or conspiracy theory.

People are basically the same everywhere, and more than that, corporate entities aren't people and don't have emotions. If they are successful and have persisted a long time it's because they are steered by data and reason, not superstition and feelings.
You'd have to be somewhere on the spectrum to not realise how out of touch with reality and humanity it would be for an entertainment company to have its biggest celebratory marketing campaign event on the day of a funeral that sparked civil unrest in one of their biggest markets.
Maybe more like different superstitions

Degree

Banned
Let’s hope this scrEERlEcher gets his way!

“At this point Sony needs to commit to at least a month long delay. They can't just push it back a week and then act like this has all blown over.”

well, do you think next week the situation will be better than on Thursday? It might be even worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom