• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Drama Cringe [NEXT LEVEL lames™] ResetEra sold to M.O.B.A. Network for USD$4.55 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Oct 16, 2017
A long haul flight from wherever you are.
#1 is Ferny. Anyone know who that is?

Checks out.

captainraincoat

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2010

MrFancypants MrFancypants I've made the site logo for you. I'm not doing this shit for free right? I want a cut of the merch sales and a % of the final sale price of the website.
If the site does start up can we all roleplay as the mods and users
I want to reserve

ExcelSpreadsheet
Comedy Central Gamer GIF by South Park

Always striving to have the most posts on the board and sucking up the mods ass
Excel loves nothing more than going through a users post history and reporting them on mass with his discord hitsquad of followers
once had a mental breakdown and purchased a ww2 vintage tank+450 propane tanks and a bob saget rubber fist when he/she was accidentally banned from the forum

Actually gets aroused when he/she sees a ban message and one day he/she hopes to meet a special someone to whisper "User Banned Inflammatory Commentary and multiple infractions"
while using the bob saget rubber fist
full house GIF

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Jul 13, 2020
Can someone give a TLDR of what’s happens so far in the land of RE?

-Be Cerium
-Family is everything
-Be MOBA
-Have a fat stack, C
-Cerium: fuck y'all, I got the cheddar
-ReeeeUsers: Reeeeee
-Mods: Fuck y'all some whiny tits. Nothing's gonna change
-Reeeeusers voice dissent
-Reeeeusers get modded
-Reeeeusers banned/leave
-Mods hold some dude's OT's for ransom after he leaves
-Be Nepenthe; hate whites
-Be Morrigan, call black people crackers
-Morrigan edits post
-Hecht is an alcoholic
-Reeeeuser mod sympathizers
-Mods throw Oprah tag party
-Trey gets ignored
-Mods spam thread with lulz posts
-few more bravely outspoken souls leave
-internet laughs
-members start reeeing over account numbers, like it's legit Orwellian shit over there.
-CURRENT DATE

Last edited:
x1

Tazzu

Jul 25, 2020
I am a little late here (also its a long thread) so can somebody give me tl;dr on all the drama? Would love to get a rundown of how the inmates are taking it!

Reactions: captainraincoat

Airbus Jr

Aug 12, 2018
I am a little late here (also its a long thread) so can somebody give me tl;dr on all the drama? Would love to get a rundown of how the inmates are taking it!
Ex members of Gaf left Neogaf because Evilore enters women bathroom without permittion and form Resetera

And now theyre mad because the guy in charge there ( Cerium) sold the sites to MOBA Network

Last edited:

MrFancypants

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2019
Not Oxford

MrFancypants MrFancypants I've made the site logo for you. I'm not doing this shit for free right? I want a cut of the merch sales and a % of the final sale price of the website.

Sure. I promise ResetError will be totally different to any other site you’ve been on.

I’m still waiting for my invite

You’ll be waiting a while.

Last edited:

killatopak

Aug 29, 2013
Does everyone on that site list their pronouns in their profiles?!

I'm so looking forward to this fad being over (which is will be by the end of the decade, as people will realise it's quite unnecessary and solves very little).
Not everyone as you’re not required to. It’s an optional thing. Must have been made because they want to flaunt it as a position of power in victimhood or just to step on less eggshells when someone inevitably lashes out on you because you used the wrong pronoun while talking to a person.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they added race as well seeing a mod tell a black person that he’s a cracker.

• LOL
Reactions: Stoneberg7

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Jan 1, 2009
Jim.
MrFancypants MrFancypants thanks for the invite. Nice layout, although when using the mobile layout I can't access off topic without putting my phone in landscape mode.
Just an invite. I got platinum membership. You get Tetris for the gameboy and an Atari Jaguar to play it on. Oh Tempest 2000 is included. Oh only one controller.

oh and a only quarter page worth of ads

also you get personal correspondence with the owner of the site he will call on you to see how you are.

it looks like a number from the Bahamas. Weird?

I’m glad it was gifted to me.

wait how is 14.99 a month coming out my account with error inc on the billing

you said the card join up was only to verify me. Because you accept free emails.

but my Jaguar is still coming ?
wait I have to pay import duty, yes. I will be careful of the power converter.
no I am not sterile. What house burnt down ?

man I don’t know. This seems kind of sus to me I’m thinking of canc…….
A Mod ? Me really.
can I get a tag?
Sorry 😢 it sounded like fuck off.

you mean of course. Excellent.
24 hours a day ?!? Do I get paid.
No I never heard of Rerorror crypto.

hello hello?!?

must have gone to sleep

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2013

Also, someone who posted links to the competing forums days ago are just today catching bans.

I think GAF managed to retain some of that as well which is good. Like the meme and gif responses. Obviously not as many, but I think this place kept its heart.

It would be interesting to start a post over there asking why can't people be bothered with another exodus when the first was led by such shady, unconfirmed accusations and yet now you have essentially a buyout where the users will be the ones funding it over time. People really are sheep.

Regardless of what happened with the setup of the boards, I think the more suspicious thing was the sudden co-ordination of the cessation of the attacks on this place, when the 'users' need to essentially copy and paste all the threads from here onto their boards, exact for exact. And also remove the content here......

SkylineRKR

Jun 22, 2011
Holland
Does everyone on that site list their pronouns in their profiles?!

I'm so looking forward to this fad being over (which is will be by the end of the decade, as people will realise it's quite unnecessary and solves very little).

I noticed this trend as well, like, what the fuck.

My company just quit using pronouns when they correspond with clients. what the fuck again. I am not behind this shit.

nush

Oct 16, 2017
A long haul flight from wherever you are.
I think GAF managed to retain some of that as well which is good. Like the meme and gif responses.

Us PC user browsers try, but I think that the majority browse on mobile and the creative tools are not as easy to use. We are a endangered species that needs to be loved, cherished and have environmental protections so that future generations can know the art of the meme, Photoshop and high quality screenshot. 🫂

Here's my Ko-Fi link....

Status
Not open for further replies.