• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next OXM: Halo 4 Info & teaser pic for "A Truly Spectacular Reboot"/"A Killer Sequel"

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Thanks to TheOddOne for finding this.

ba25abce1f9fc0aea3e9c5d492f41b391a9a5155.png

Really hoping that means we're finally getting KI3 or I guess a "reboot" of KI as a whole. Rare has sat on that property for far too long.

Takao

Banned
I know this is an Xbox magazine so they don't care about Asia, but how did Skylanders take over the world when it hasn't been released in the continent with the most people in it?

Well it says reboot so that probably means something a little older maybe? Condemned is a bit too new. Killer Instinct and Killer 7 are the only games with killer in the title that ring a bell. MDK was never pinned down as Murder Death Kill I don't think.

Other than that i got nothing.

Condemned 3 please!

(EDIT: Oh, wait. "Reboot." It ain't Condemned. It's too new. This is the gaming industry, not the movie industry. Any why in the hell would you have to "reboot" Killer7? You "reboot" series of games, not a single game.)

But a new Killer Instinct would be... interesting.

monolith's Blood?

1) We don't live in a world that good.

2) If we did, it would be the sequel to Blood 2, not 1. They don't make FPSs like Blood anymore :/

Feindflug

Killer Instinct? highly unlikely...the new reboot sounds like a multiplatform game.

Condemned, Blood or Manhunt are my guesses.

No mention of it being an Xbox 360 exclusive so I'm betting on Hitman or something equally unexciting too.

Magazines always overhype stuff.

KI! I new I was missing something before I read all the KI responses.

New H4 info will be OK but nothing without screens.

Edit: Hitman :(

KI3 developed by Netherealms.

Edit: First details on Hitman Absolution were revealed months ago in other sources guys. Same with Tomb Raider.

Edit 2: How much crow will be eaten if Halo 4 is revealed as a 360 game, and only a 360 game?

StuBurns

Banned
Kingdom Hearts 3 is taking a bold new direction.

I'm going to guess Epic have purchased Painkiller, and PCF are doing it

Really confused why people are thinking it's Hitman. Didn't that get revealed like 6 months ago? And we have gameplay videos, articles, pictures, etc?

Dabanton

But is Hitman A 'Sequel' or a 'Reboot'

From what i've seen Hitman:Absolution is continuing some of the story strands from the other Hitman games.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is taking a bold new direction.

I'm going to guess Epic have purchased Painkiller, and PCF are doing it

I'd rather have a BulletStorm sequel from them instead.

Zeliard

Any blood spatter experts out there who can tell us what that pattern means?

Sure, let me get out my blood splatter kit.

---

After careful observation, I've concluded that it looks like a boomerang. Make of it what you will.

Link is back and he is PISSED

Dabanton

If it is a Multiplat then it will be interesting to see if OPM have the same scoop if the game is as big as OXM says it is..

Top Bottom