Next Street Fighter V DLC character leaked: Ed (the hoodie kid from the campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2013
I still can't believe capcom actually followed up on the kid from Balrogs campaign. If you had told me he was going to be playable in 5 I'd have called you crazy

Also I'm a huge fan of white hoodies so main confirmed.

Aug 8, 2010
I thought they giving us new characters not just characters that showed up on story mod.

Dont like his bland design too
They worded it first time playable. That gives them leeway to add characters that showed up in the story but were not playable before. Kolin is almost 20 years old now, after all.

Jun 28, 2012
For what it's worth, the next silhouette looks NOTHING like Ed. Either he underwent a drastic redesign (including gaining 100 pounds) or the silhouettes might be red herrings.

Dec 4, 2006
Colorado Springs, CO
Juni and Juli too old for you?
Nope, actually two of my favorite characters in the series, but nobody wants another doll. :p

Seems like this season is going to be a shitshow.
Why? Kolin and Akuma have both turned out great. Ed didn't even have a 3D model. We have no idea what he'll look like in game or what his moves will be.

Nov 26, 2009
Brazil
All Season 2 characters are gonna be newbies besides Akuma. This was known for months.

And besides, Ed could be a pretty cool way to expand the concept of Psycho Power with Bison being canonically dead.
To be fair even for newbies they had better choices...like Rival School characters for example

Status
Not open for further replies.