• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Street Fighter V DLC character leaked: Ed (the hoodie kid from the campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryce

It's Ed, Balrog's Psycho Powered teenage protégé.

bQ4vQDx.png

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...pass/cid=UP0102-CUSA01200_00-SFVSEASN2017BUND
Contains 6 additional characters: Akuma, Kolin, Ed and 3 brand new fighters join the fight! Akuma, Kolin and Ed are available now and will be followed by the 3 additional characters throughout the year.

I'm down with this, but only because I really dig Street Fighter's psycho power. I want to see it expanded with this character, so I'll be waiting for his formal reveal.

Ryce

I'm glad we're getting a younger male character and a second Psycho Power user. I can't wait to see how he plays.

Neoxon

Really Capcom?!

fuck this game. seriously.
All Season 2 characters are gonna be newbies besides Akuma. This was known for months.

And besides, Ed could be a pretty cool way to expand the concept of Psycho Power with Bison being canonically dead.

wamberz1

I still can't believe capcom actually followed up on the kid from Balrogs campaign. If you had told me he was going to be playable in 5 I'd have called you crazy

Also I'm a huge fan of white hoodies so main confirmed.

NEO0MJ

I thought they giving us new characters not just characters that showed up on story mod.

Dont like his bland design too

They worded it first time playable. That gives them leeway to add characters that showed up in the story but were not playable before. Kolin is almost 20 years old now, after all.

Ryce

For what it's worth, the next silhouette looks NOTHING like Ed. Either he underwent a drastic redesign (including gaining 100 pounds) or the silhouettes might be red herrings.

Platy

All Season 2 characters are gonna be newbies besides Akuma. This was known for months.

And besides, Ed could be a pretty cool way to expand the concept of Psycho Power with Bison being canonically dead.

To be fair even for newbies they had better choices...like Rival School characters for example

Blueblur1

I had Ed pegged for a future SF game not SFV. I hope he's interesing. Thus far that character has been boring and extraneous.

Ugh, I rather have Taylor over Ed.

I can't figure out how he fits the silhouette

Maybe he has an all new costume and his white hoodie look is going to be his story mode costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom