• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

covx-s.jpg
spacer.png
index-s.jpg

refs-s.jpg
spacer.png
cs-s.jpg

recapx-s.jpg
spacer.png
upset-s.jpg

recapnads-s.jpg
spacer.png
spons-s.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THURSDAY SEPT 27
CLE @ BAL

SUN SEPT 30
SD @ KC
SF @ NYJ
SEA @ STL
CAR @ ATL
MIN @ DET
NE @ BUF
TEN @ HOU

CIN @ JAC
MIA @ ARI
OAK @ DEN
WAS @ TB
NO @ GB

NY @ PHI

MONDAY OCT 1
CHI @ DAL

Chili

Great OP!

THURSDAY SEPT 27
CLE @ BAL

SUN SEPT 30
SD @ KC
SF @ NYJ
SEA @ STL
CAR @ ATL
MIN @ DET
NE @ BUF
TEN @ HOU

CIN @ JAC
MIA @ ARI
OAK @ DEN
WAS @ TB
NO @ GB

NY @ PHI

MONDAY OCT 1
CHI @ DAL

eznark

Banned
Coach Speak is pretty much the best thing ever.

That wasn't the goddamn question ez.
Misread the question. Uh, last night was worse. Both calls are idiotic but the Johnson call could be considered applying the rule appropriately. Last night was just a total misunderstanding of NFL rules.

Slo

Who dat?! WHO DAT?!!

Saints get first win of the year this week. They're used to playing in ankle deep salt water.

Seda

Revis Island part was the best.

THURSDAY SEPT 27
CLE @ BAL

SUN SEPT 30
SD @ KC
SF @ NYJ
SEA @ STL
CAR @ ATL
MIN @ DET
NE @ BUF
TEN @ HOU

CIN @ JAC
MIA @ ARI
OAK @ DEN
WAS @ TB
NO @ GB

NY @ PHI

MONDAY OCT 1
CHI @ DAL

Big-E

Misread the question. Uh, last night was worse. Both calls are idiotic but the Johnson call could be considered applying the rule appropriately. Last night was just a total misunderstanding of NFL rules.

That is the big difference I think between the old refs and the new ones. Before I would bitch about the rules as the rules are most often bullshit in this new NFL. Now though those bullshit rules are still there and it is the normal rules that are not being followed.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Haha Mike & Mike got Snoop Dog

Holy Shit we have a new Ja Rule meme for sports

Bad Call by the refs, call Snoop Up

Holy Fuck ESPN!

Expect Tannehill to be on his back most of the game :).
Do the Cardinals have an incredible pass rush or something? The Dolphins have a great o-line, the Jets didn't sack Tannehill even once.

EDIT: Wait, I'm remembering some highlights of the thrashing Vick took... Hopefully Tannehill will see the blitzes coming and get rid of the ball in time.

Nice OP.

Finally saw a clip from the end of the game. I couldn't care who won either way, but that call pissed me off. Especially Pete Carroll's smug "tie goes to the runner. Good call" comment.

eznark

Banned
That is the big difference I think between the old refs and the new ones. Before I would bitch about the rules as the rules are most often bullshit in this new NFL. Now though those bullshit rules are still there and it is the normal rules that are not being followed.

Yeah, but they constantly fucked up that catch rule, too, I just think in the case of Johnson they were technically correct. I don't blame the old refs for that though, when it is called so fucking poorly it's clearly a problem with the rule itself.

Ultratech

I do say, I believe that's one of the most fantastic OPs I've seen in quite a while.

Awesome job, Buckethead!

Also, picks:
THURSDAY SEPT 27
CLE @ BAL

SUN SEPT 30
SD @ KC
SF @ NYJ
SEA @ STL
CAR @ ATL
MIN @ DET
NE @ BUF
TEN @ HOU

CIN @ JAC
MIA @ ARI
OAK @ DEN
WAS @ TB
NO @ GB

NY @ PHI

MONDAY OCT 1
CHI @ DAL

eznark

Banned
^ Link?

Haha Mike & Mike got Snoop Dog

Holy Shit we have a new Ja Rule meme for sports

Bad Call by the refs, call Snoop Up

Holy Fuck ESPN!

HAHAHAHA

I'm listening to ESPN Milwaukee and they just had two local guys cut in and say "uh yeah, no one wants to hear that" and are taking over the feed.

GraveRobberX

Snoop played "Football" from '79-'85

The Fuck?

Super Duper High School Senior (Held Back 2 Years... LAWL!)

Narag

Who dat?! WHO DAT?!!

Saints get first win of the year this week. They're used to playing in ankle deep salt water.

Slo is the mysterious who dat? I always pictured him with fewer teeth and less hair so color me surprised.

Do the Cardinals have an incredible pass rush or something? The Dolphins have a great o-line, the Jets didn't sack Tannehill even once.

EDIT: Wait, I'm remembering some highlights of the thrashing Vick took... Hopefully Tannehill will see the blitzes coming and get rid of the ball in time.

Id say the Cards have a top 5 pass rush right now. Dockett will be ready to play, Darryl Washington is just straight beasting this year. Its a pretty fierce blitz they have been throwing around. Not to mention Calais Campbell doing work on scrubs.

I expect Skelton to return.

No way Skelton returns from here on out unless Kolb gets injured. Which in entirely possible since the dude is made out of glass.

Coach Speak is pretty much the best thing ever.

That's a good analysis and I didn't think of the "technically a rule" part of the Johnson call that way. Thank you.

GraveRobberX

So 2K Sports has Jay-Z

EA counters with Snoop

The Rap Video Game Wars have begun

THQ going after 2 Chainz confirmed!

Mike & Mike are so white breading this conversation... Holy Shit!

Top Bottom