• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Vs. San Francisco
@Seattle
@Kansas City
Vs. Pittsburgh

What I'm showing you here is basically the most improbable 4 game win streak you'll ever see! Get hype y'all!

Ravens next four is going to kill our SOS. We're totally losing all four, but our SOS is going to get alot higher.

Vs Seattle
Vs Cheifs
Vs Steelers
@ Cincy

Zeke

I'm personally pulling for the 6-10 four way tie myself. Also in my day dreaming mind Murray finds his way back to Dallas next year and puts up another 1,000yd season helping take us to the owl. A man can dream :(

Hindl

The fact that I still think the Giants have a shot at the division this year despite everything that has happened really says something about the state of the NFC East.

The fact that EVERY TEAM has a shot at the division this year despite everything that has happened speaks volumes about the NFC East

I'm personally pulling for the 6-10 four way tie myself. Also in my day dreaming mind Murray finds his way back to Dallas next year and puts up another 1,000yd season helping take us to the owl. A man can dream :(

Eh you can get some RB in the 3rd/4th to replace him. You needed Romo to help our your running game. Cassel/Weeden didn't scare anybody.

Chip said he'd shake Shady's hand if he extended. Nice to know that all you need to do to get in Chip's good graces is let him shake your extended member.

Spinluck

Wait? Add an ice cube if impatient.

I've had 3 cofy kingstons already.

Boom boom boom

Let it cool?

Under the reminder on your hand that says "breathe in, then breathe out" write "let the coffee cool before drinking"

Drink it all reallllly fast so it don't burn you! Sorta like walking on hot coals.

I want dat black market chicken!

:lol

Spin go create a thread for how to drink coffee on the OT. It will be epic.

Yo Spin.

The mans calling for you!

Toughen up.

Good to see that you guys like me.

Zeke

The fact that EVERY TEAM has a shot at the division this year despite everything that has happened speaks volumes about the NFC East
The fact that everyone in the east is shit and that's the only way the skins could ever hope to sniff a division title and playoff berth really says something about the state of the skins. It's also fucking hilarious to me.

Spinluck

Man, sometimes I wish we were in the NFC East.

squicken

CAR had 3 wins after 12 games last year, ended up winning a playoff game, and are undefeated this year. Eagles have their blueprint now. Keep the QB healthy, don't turn it over, let the defense and STs win the games

Hindl

The fact that everyone in the east is shit and that's the only way the skins could ever hope to sniff a division title and playoff berth really says something about the state of the skins. It's also fucking hilarious to me.

Haha yeah there's some truth to that. The Cowboys and Giants got ravaged by injuries, and Chip gambled on a roster change that hasn't gone that well. Skins just being skins, although maybe they have major injuries that I don't know about

Man, sometimes I wish we were in the NFC East.

The NFC East sucks this year. The Colts have had a free ride to the playoffs for the last couple years

squicken

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Browns are working on an extension with TE Gary Barnidge, per sources. Could get done as soon as today.

Barnicle is a nice story, but guys having a breakout year in their 30s usually never have a year like that again

Watch Browns draft Joey Bosa and him Brown it up

Some draft guy said the best comp for him is Lattimer from The Program

Zeke

Snyder has to be one of the worst owners in the league. I like to imagine the Mara's, Jones and Laurie have secret get togethers where they drink and smoke big fancy cigars while making fun of Snyder.
Edit: poor barnidge

Hindl

CAR had 3 wins after 12 games last year, ended up winning a playoff game, and are undefeated this year. Eagles have their blueprint now. Keep the QB healthy, don't turn it over, let the defense and STs win the games

According to Schefter, Bradford just needs to get in a (non-fatal!) car crash

Schefter said:
Today is one-year anniversary of Cam Newton’s car accident. Before accident, Newton was 3-8-1. Since the accident, Newton is a perfect 14-0.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/674571454302826496

Spinluck

So my dad had torn meniscus and had some arthritis in his knee. Doctor guy says he's everything should be fine now.

His insurance covers 80% of this and he has to pay 20% of this which is almost $3000? What the fuck, am I reading this bullshit right?

jmdajr

I thought the Texans had it figured out by not letting teams score touchdowns.

Oh well.

jmdajr

So my dad had torn meniscus and had some arthritis in his knee. Doctor guy says he's everything should be fine now.

His insurance covers 80% of this and he has to pay 20% of this which is almost $3000? What the fuck, am I reading this bullshit right?

No Cadillac insurance plan?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CV4ieOFUwAA2v3g.png:large

MechDX

Yes because Sam Bradford is the white Cam Newton.

Stop being stupid Squicken

Our district pulled this shit on us this year. Just before the school year started they announced that they couldnt afford our healthcare and that we would have to pay 20% even thought we have a contract with them. They just finally agreed to a new contract put wont make the details public until the 19th.

MechDX

America bitch! Freedom isn't cheap.

I messed up my medial meniscus or some shit like that, had surgery and physio and I didn't have to pay a penny.

Sort your shit out America, you ain't a third world country.

Hindl

I messed up my medial meniscus or some shit like that, had surgery and physio and I didn't have to pay a penny.

It's embarrassing at this point. People are actively against getting something for free* just because the government is doing it. I'm just thankful I haven't had any major medical emergencies currently and have a decent health care plan. If I didn't I'd be constantly paranoid about getting injured or sick.

* obviously taxes pay for it, but it's much lower than what's going on now

Milchjon

Move to a first world country

bionic77

That sounds like Medicare or otherwise some cheap insurance.

I have heard of 10k deductibles by the way.

Our firms insurance gets worse every year. 10 years ago I never paid for shit (also never had to go to the doctor this is all a hypothetical bitching). Now copays for everything and a 1k deductible.

When I want to bitch I just remind myself that it is my health and that is priceless. Just ask Leveon Bell. :(

Also Spin we all love you. We just don't want you to get offended when we keep refusing to eat your food.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Just before the school year started I went and saw a doctor about pain I am having in my knee. When I got so sick last year I fell down a few times and I really twisted my knee one of the times. So the doc had me go get an mri on my knee, and then right after the crap about raising our insurance came out so I never went back to get the results. You are very lucky in this one instance to not have to worry about the cost of shit like this. To bad your team still is stuck with Foles though. :(

Top Bottom