• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Line_HTX

Daniel Gotera ‏@DTGoteraKHOU 51m51 minutes ago

#Texans were penalized 7 times for 101 yards. Raiders? 4 times, 21 yards.

Daniel Gotera ‏@DTGoteraKHOU 49m49 minutes ago

Statistically, #Texans won in total yards, 1st downs, 3rd down %, total plays, time of possession and rushing yards.

Lost by 7.

Stay WOKE.

Kappa

How many pictures of goring do you have in your house?

tumblr_oan96j1kGp1r83d7lo4_500.gif

Jarate

Banned
Tom Brady helped elect a dictator president
Mike McCarthy still isnt fired
Olivia Munn continues her dark succubus ways
And the NFL is rigging games for the Raiders

We are living in the worst timeline folks. 2016 is hell

MechDX

Waiting for Trump to tweet on this. Have you seen how much money McNair gives the Republicans?

Gobias

Banned
I was at work but it looks like Baexton scored a TD. Sounds like a win to me.

The Browns are our constant

Many people are saying the failing NFL is rigging games for the vastly overrated and not very good Oakland Raiders
SAD!

MechDX

I'm guessing the NFL didn't want a riot on their hands. It was 90% Raiders fans.

Or they want to tap a new market with millions of people. Why not use a team that is leaving its home market, has a well known logo and will be basically homeless the next few years to tap into said market?

This is a copy and paste from a Texan board:

I didn’t want to succumb to that level of skepticism prior to the game. But the overt pro-Raiders promo packages during ESPN MNF Countdown, the sea of Silver and Black in the stadium, the laser pointer to Osweiler’s eyes, the blatant side judge spotting four or five balls where the Texans player’s knee hit (instead of where the ball was at the time the knee hit), the replay official upholding the bad 4th down spot, the silence from Gruden and What’s His Face anytime a blown call was made by the refs, the betting line and final score, the two refs high fiving the Raiders post game…and remember the opening line prior to kickoff by one of the commentators: "One would think the crowd might be inclined to boo during the American anthem, with the state of election outcomes recently…but surprisingly they did not."

Yeah, all game long I continued to have a growing, nagging feeling that the outcome was being driven toward a fate that would "ease tensions" and provide some sort of ease-your-pain moment for the 98% of fans there. Not hard to envision Mexican fans cheering a California team, especially the Raiders, who are easily a better option for them than a team from Texas.

This felt like an exhibition match in a despotic country where you better ensure the despotic nation gets what they want. All in all this was a good lesson in why there hasn’t been a regular season game in Mexico City since 2005, IIRC. Furthermore, Bob McNair really fucked up by agreeing to this matchup. He is sometimes too honorable and too much of a "goodwill" owner, IMO.

We got this man!

Well thats a given. #Blessed

Beach

Stafford and Carr are the two greatest clutch QBs in the game. Kas was right.

Edit: Both Irvin and Clowney were beasts today. Is Irvin the only player/Coach that has succeeded after leaving this current Seattle team?

Or they want to tap a new market with millions of people. Why not use a team that is leaving its home market, has a well known logo and will be basically homeless the next few years to tap into said market?

This is a copy and paste from a Texan board

especially the Raiders, who are easily a better option for them than a team from Texas.

lol when the cowboys are the number one team in Mexico.

MechDX

lol when the cowboys are the number one team in Mexico.

Texas is a red state and Jerry is a known Republican backer. Mark Davis is just a goober and the perfect patsy if this comes true that there was a fix. Make him take the blame and force him to sell the team. They dont want him owning the Raiders in the first place

Like I said earlier: the Raiders are a homeless team the next few years. have them play more games in Mexico (Jerry aint giving up home games just like McNair wont), tap into that new market and get rid of Davis at the same time

Gobias

Banned
I'd just like to remind everyone that the taunting penalty against Terrelle Pryor in week 2 against the Ravens was bullshit and that we could have been 1-10 right now!

Werent you one of the people here bitching about PSI in footballs?

I'm not sure what you are getting at, but I think the Pats cheated. I think many teams do similar shit, but the Pats got caught and thus deserved the punishment. Too much circumstantial evidence with the deflator shit, the phone being destroyed, Brady contacting the ball guys afterwords, etc.

MechDX

I'm not sure what you are getting at, but I think the Pats cheated. I think many teams do similar shit, but the Pats got caught and deserved the punishment. Too much circumstantial evidence with the deflator shit, the phone being destroyed, Brady contacting the ball guys afterwords, etc.

I'm not sure what you are getting at, but I think the league cheated. I think they do similar shit for their benefit, but the league will get caught and deserve the punishment. Too much circumstantial evidence with Brock being shot with a laser beam, the blatant non review of the Hopkins TD, the blatantly disregarded "non" first downs, the refs fist bumping the Raider guys afterwords, etc.

I'm not sure what you are getting at, but I think the league cheated. I think they do similar shit for their benefit, but the league will get caught and deserve the punishment. Too much circumstantial evidence with Brock being shot with a laser beam, the blatant non review of the Hopkins TD, the blatantly disregarded "non" first downs, the refs fist bumping the Raider guys afterwords, etc.

I've dealt with ridiculous Raider fans crying penalty conspiracy crap against the Raiders for decades at this point, peddle your weak conspiracy to someone else. It's a bad loss, it sucks, I get it. No need to go all Kanye though

squicken

There's no reason to go into Geopolitics and betting lines and tunnel high fives. The same ref made the wrong call on Hopkins and then three bad spots against the Texans.

"Once is happenstance, Twice is coincidence, Three times is enemy action" -Ian Fleming

I went back and had a look for myself, he stepped out of bounds. You can see the chalk fly up and the line judge blowing the whistle as soon as he spots it.

92dLZ0r.gif

Mech needs to stop hating on my beloved Raiders.

Griss

I went back and had a look for myself, he stepped out of bounds. You can see the chalk fly up and the line judge blowing the whistle as soon as he spots it.

What was crazy was that watching the game I saw this in the first replay, and said 'he was out of bounds'. Then somehow they were completely unable to show this again, confusing the commentators and then all of the fans. It actually made me doubt myself, doubt that I'd seen what I'd seen.

What was crazy was that watching the game I saw this in the first replay, and said 'he was out of bounds'. Then somehow they were completely unable to show this again, confusing the commentators and then all of the fans. It actually made me doubt myself, doubt that I'd seen what I'd seen.

They kept showing the angle from behind the sideline which was useless because the moment he stepped out of bounds his foot was blocked by a coach's head.

Beam was shot off from Trump Tower Las Vegas confirmed

The best throws Brock made were when he had laser in his eyes. The worst throws were when there was no laser visible. Confirmation that the Texans were using laser guided technology to cheat and are kicking up a fuss to deflect from their own dirty ways. Sad!

Beach

I'd like to thank the NFL for helping out small NFL fan bases like the Raiders. We didnt have any fans in Mexico before yesterday's game. We need more fans. Also, thanks for making Hopkins step outside. Also, the Texans are the first sports team in history to be attacked by Green lasers at the Azteca. Let's pray for them.

Top Bottom